Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

base thats nice apart from the fact it gets bigger as it goes.. but it works. real nice.

feel free to try to figure out what the hell is going on with all the little.. things with wings. haha. comments? the blak kinda ruined it.. it was tha last thingi did and didnt rly no wot to with the ground. meh...

thegangsofgouliesatnight.jpg

thats thorw is a big FUCK OFF BITE of COpE 2 THATS WHAT I THINK LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

THE PROOF

05222005232432Cope2LondonAction2.jpg

dude calm down god! im just fucking sketching i know who fucking COPE2 is shit hes a fucking living legend im just sketching that doesnt mean im going to use that as my real thing

i knw man but ive noticed ever name i think of and write it people say some shit like tehres a legend that writes that and im like either dont want to make him seem bad or feel like im going to make a fool of my self but i dun think NEON is around my town so imma try that

again psg

im starting to get real worryed about u now JANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1134129246_f.jpg

MY CREW PSC!

holy shit vare me and my m8s better stop hittin up PSG then.... cos that burns us... ... :) haha NOT!

haha vare im just messin! that aint bad tho id add a lil 3d tho...

base thats reallll nice

Hey..I write Ape....do you know if dat name is taken by another writer?

Apes outta midwet, but chances are, if youre a toy and new in the game, youre either gonna change your name within a year or fall off. so write what the fuck you want, fuck what anyone on the internet tells you. even if apes or anyone else with the same name as you found out, you know they dont even give a fuck, because they have better shit to be doing, like GETTING UP AND ACTUALLY PAINTING. half the "toys" on here spend over half their time here wondering if they are a toy or if their name has been taken. the answer is YES. for any kid out there lookin to get down, YES, most likely someone much more clever than you has thought of the name that you so cleverly concocted. and forget thinkin you're up good for an extended period of time, you aren't.... just cause you know how to do arrows better than the kid who sits behind you in 9th grade science class, doesnt make you a king or any real sort of writer. write in your book constantly, and not your fuckin school books, dont be a dumb ass, graffiti should be something you keep private, not show off to poeple, it isnt there to impress your fuckin girlfriends, thats not why you do it. it should be an added benefit of bein a down ass mutherfucker who does it for himslef. and quit trying to get your wack ass friends to come out paintin with , you suck bad enough, go on your own, the more people there are, the more heat, if youre by yourself, theres less people for Johnny Law to be lookin out for.

start with simple shit, go out to other parts of town (not yoour own you fuckin dumbasses) and do simples, no 3-d, just a quick outline and a decent sig nature, tag a lot, leave a lot of stickers around, start workin on 3-d, than pieces, once your pieces look good, and other people not including your gay friends, tell you it looks "aiight". then maybe hit a freight or two, but again DONT BE A FUCKIN DUMBASS...

and for christ's sake, stop with the gangster wanna-be shit, theres nothing gangster about graffiti unless you throw up " gang graffiti" and actually do in fact belong to a gang. not some wack ass crew you put together.

fuck anyone who disagrees, this is how I see it