MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh nigga ur homeboy can talk all that shit about he made me bleed but i aint

the one that didnt wanna shoot a round two and ran away ,, ya niggas shud stop lyin to ur selfs ,, u can tell all this storys online to try to make ppl think ur a gee but lets be real what kinda fuckin big ass fuck nigga like him pussd out to a lil nigga like me,and then he wanna come talk about he left me bleeding,,jaja u fuck niggas are a joke dawg i was a man enough to go up to that nigga and shoot him a fade toe to toe not no pussy nigga to creep on em with a shank like ya do.. but watever daw i dont need to put my bussiness out here nigga cuz i kno thats what u love to do so u can make more friends and have bbqs and suck theyre nuts,, so watever nigga the beef aint over and itll never be, everytime we see any of yall we gonn fight and thats the bottom line,, ur the fake ass cowards colaborating with police and dawg ur crew shud rent some bodyguards,,I COULD SMELL UR COWARD ASS FEAR FROM OVER HERE NIGGA YALL SHITIN BRICKS, cmon and print this shit out and send it to the police station and tell em i sayd all this shit fuck nigga ,,cuz i kno thats wat ur about to do ur whole fuckin crew is snitches and whoever is down with yall fuck them too,,armageddon nigga its judgement day so get ready trow on ur vest and go pull a lil 22 out ur ass u fake fuck ,, enough sayd ,, ur next dzel the weazel soft ass fat boy,,

Originally posted by kraftone@Feb 20 2005, 10:51 PM

yeh nigga ur homeboy can talk all that shit about he made me bleed but i aint

the one that didnt wanna shoot a round two and ran away ,, ya niggas shud stop lyin to ur selfs ,, u can tell all this storys online to try to make ppl think ur a gee but lets be real what kinda fuckin big ass fuck nigga like him pussd out to a lil nigga like me,and then he wanna come talk about he left me bleeding,,jaja u fuck niggas are a joke dawg i was a man enough to go up to that nigga and shoot him a fade toe to toe not no pussy nigga to creep on em with a shank like ya do.. but watever daw i dont need to put my bussiness out here nigga cuz i kno thats what u love to do so u can make more friends and have bbqs and suck theyre nuts,, so watever nigga the beef aint over and itll never be, everytime we see any of yall we gonn fight and thats the bottom line,, ur the fake ass cowards colaborating with police and dawg ur crew shud rent some bodyguards,,I COULD SMELL UR COWARD ASS FEAR FROM OVER HERE NIGGA YALL SHITIN BRICKS, cmon and print this shit out and send it to the police station and tell em i sayd all this shit fuck nigga ,,cuz i kno thats wat ur about to do ur whole fuckin crew is snitches and whoever is down with yall fuck them too,,armageddon nigga its judgement day so get ready trow on ur vest and go pull a lil 22 out ur ass u fake fuck ,, enough sayd ,, ur next dzel the weazel soft ass fat boy,,

round 2 for what? jus cuz u aint get licks on that nigga doesnt call for a round 2 admit it u got split and spread like kraft mayonaise sucker u niggas dont learn i guess u wanna get based up again.. jealousy kills fuck nigga so dont hurt ya self toy..dzel u need to base that kid kinda like this

419edb94c833f.gif

jackson.gif

oh and nice website dorks..hahahahahahah :haha: :haha: