MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

labrodent

Dope POST ABOMB HRT was one of Miami's freshest ever. Still stands the test of time. I remeber the beef GB caught for slaughtering the tops of all the trucks, they were in front of the giant COPE a few posts back, right off i-95.

you got that one spot they all did in hialeah off the tracks by the metrorail station?? Abomb's had a money bag for an "o"

xxx

str8 up toyz on the rage that hoe ass nigga nina enferma toy ass nigga shut ur toy ass mouth niggas probably never painted shit illegally and comes on here talking smack go home and take a nap and when u wake up that dream ur having will be over and done with toy........................ :haha:

Originally posted by Rolln7shoe+Feb 18 2005, 03:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rolln7shoe - Feb 18 2005, 03:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MistaBernz@Dec 6 2004, 12:36 AM

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

i am sorry but that shit is nasty.. the graffitti is tight work but the pussy shots are nasty looking.............

[/b]

Word. You made a new name for that. Thats some tight work. :gaga: