MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

truth is i always liked 12oz before there was a miami thread. and i still come on here to look at the novela cuz its funny to me.

on the other note this nigga said "you wont ever graff that name again" thats some funyn ass hit this nigga said graff your name.

now im all for skills and im all for destruction, so if u got both do it. if you dont and you still getting up do it. but fuck this back yard let me take my time blackbook drawing handstyles, lets go to the deadest parts of town soft shit. i dont know about all of you but graffit is destruction and getting up not some fruit ball art shit. like i said before if you got both talents do it up but if you are one of these legal ass niggas that only think about your "skill" when traditional graffiti alone is not even an accepted art only to the small handfull of people then its pretty much pointless. if all you do is productions with good characters and background u think thats worth something in the art world then you are worng u need to take that shit to another level. and if u think that getting up destroying the city is worth something, then you are wrong at that too.

now look at hardcore writers that did shit

pj, mq, ja, skuff, meer, gb, revok, sever, crome, coma, car, clear, june, oil, sin, gs, twice, weve, info, zink, 3i7, droe, agua, caem, drama, colt45, hael, next, erupto, cab, cap, dream, inch, kepos, ener, cope, meks, junior, freek, ultra.

those guys and many many many many many more wrecked shit and still do with handstyles pieces throwups straight letters hollows all illegal thats what counts is getting up and wrecking shop in graffiti.

graffiti= vandalism

art= everything else

now u can do it with skill or you can do it to wreck but just do it please and stop painting the backyard walls and hidden forrest crap. even if you must do it, dont go on here posting it like its the hottest thing in the world. nigga u give me time and ill paint you the sistine chapel. but u put me on a roof top and i wont even be able to tell what the fuck it is im doing itll probably end up looking like some downsyndrome ass muppet.

and thats my 12 pesos

very true what you said....my point was for niggaz to stop hating....they like to be stuck on that rookie graff mentality where all u do is shit talk about others and then say " bump my nigga .... " when really your bullshit boys suck a fat dick but u wont recognize it cuz ur too proud....dawg fuck dat shit , even if a nigga u dont like does something dope nigga , recognize it and dont hate on it ...if it's real beef then scrap , but dont ruin other niggaz shits just cuz their better than u ..

thats it

i like all sorts of graffiti from raheem loves shawanda to fucking i dunno an all out piece. so if u got love for your homies give it up. but yeah in all truth i agree and always have keep the shit off the net the shittalking and all sorts of crap. but then again ive been looking at websites for miami for years and this shit has been going on for fucking ever. the 1st site i remember looking at was in 96 it was mostly msg fs and dam crew i even think that was the name of it i dont really remember, it had a mini posting thing and all that was ever said on it was shittalking.

podrido I hope that shout to "cope" was that dude from down here...someone needs to let these jitts know about what he did way back off the I. LOL..crazy ass shit...but a great way to put it..i'll be looking for your book in stores nigga! and damn bro you brought up station five, that was the shit on the net way back...personally i think that might have been worse than thi shit!!!! :haha:

Originally posted by podrido@Feb 17 2005, 01:00 AM

websites for miami for years and this shit has been going on for fucking ever. the 1st site i remember looking at was in 96 it was mostly msg fs and dam crew i even think that was the name of it i dont really remember, it had a mini posting thing and all that was ever said on it was shittalking.

MiamiFlix i think it was???

Archived