MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS@Feb 16 2005, 02:29 AM

freight video, documentary style. some live painting, moving footage, and still photos, all set to a soundtrack. some humorous parts as well. for more info on the movie itself...

http://www.stolencoats.com - i think theres a trailer or two on there.

HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN ??

Some things really bother me here , for the most i never care about anyone elses shit but nigga .......... LETS BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE

Just cuz a nigga is in ur crew or affiliated doesnt mean u gotta bump his shit like it's hot shit....yeah i mean post it , but dont put like "oh this nigga is on fire" when anybody with his right sences knows that shit SUUUUUUUUCKKKSSSS DICKKKK , nigga im tired of miami graff , ya'll need to step up ur game , is always about who bombs the most....and for what? so u could get hated on from the few people that see it.......you homies and i mean all of u , need to step the fuck back and think for a second what skill is and what balls are and separate the 2 and do something thats gonna take beyond both things , something that 20 years from now they gonna remember u by......fucking toys

:haha:

Man dont come on our thread and start mouthing off saying were toys... Our city has produced some of the nation's most known writers... Miami heads have the lines on lock as well as the city, fuck that the state, and for some the NATION... So no matter what we always on top... Whetther it be those who bomb, paint walls, paint steel, or all the above we got it ALL on lock!

Man dont come on our thread and start mouthing off saying were toys... Our city has produced some of the nation's most known writers... Miami heads have the lines on lock as well as the city, fuck that the state, and for some the NATION... So no matter what we always on top... Wether it be those who bomb, paint walls, paint steel, or all the above we got it ALL on lock!

and if u got a problem with what i said , there aint gonna be no beef cuz really too many of u niggaz fake when it comes down to it , so if u got a problem i'll challenge any of u for ur tag , if i do better than u in hands throws getup pieces and cover all areas You never graff dat shit again , and if i loose you'll never have to hear my shit again....

:huh2:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by IRON HEAD@Feb 16 2005, 04:25 PM

NO... I hope they just ban the shit talkers allready...

WE BOTH KNOW VERY WELL THAT WONT HELP IT ONE BIT!! THEY WOULD HAVE TO BAN 90% OF THE MIAMI HEADS AND EVEN THEN THEY PROBLY GO TO THE LOCAL LIBRARY TO MAKE UP NEW NAMES...

Originally posted by NiñoEnfermo@Feb 16 2005, 10:59 AM

and if u got a problem with what i said , there aint gonna be no beef cuz really too many of u niggaz fake when it comes down to it , so if u got a problem i'll challenge any of u for ur tag , if i do better than u in hands throws getup pieces and cover all areas You never graff dat shit again , and if i loose you'll never have to hear my shit again....

:huh2:

:shook: THIS KID.....LOL.."I'LL BATTLE ANYBODY',I'LL TAKE YOURT AG, I'M THE BEST" ....LOL.....SHUT THE FUCK UP :shook:

Archived