MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hialeahborn@Feb 4 2005, 04:26 PM

SO this new 7S crew with Ynot and Doce

I guess they never heard of

the N Miami Beach, 7S (emo, erns, mace, mega...circa95)??

or of Dome & Doce, the carol city duo, NMD crew??

or of GB, REO, AKAY, and YNOT of the ALL CITY KINGS / HS crew??

or of DEF from the HRT crew..

niggahs should at least learn a little of their own states history before they pick a crew name or tag....

peace

Coma. Hialeah's Top Notch...

thats muthafuckin right!!!! bump the homeboi's emo and erns 7s

Originally posted by SENOR_FRANK+Feb 4 2005, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SENOR_FRANK - Feb 4 2005, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hialeahborn@Feb 4 2005, 04:26 PM

SO this new 7S crew with Ynot and Doce

I guess they never heard of

the N Miami Beach, 7S (emo, erns, mace, mega...circa95)??

or of Dome & Doce, the carol city duo, NMD crew??

or of GB, REO, AKAY, and YNOT of the ALL CITY KINGS / HS crew??

or of DEF from the HRT crew..

niggahs should at least learn a little of their own states history before they pick a crew name or tag....

peace

Coma. Hialeah's Top Notch...

thats muthafuckin right!!!! bump the homeboi's emo and erns 7s

[/b]

So these kids are not reppin the same 7s...they trying to push they own 7s?....I remember Fret and Kasm were 7s too I think...correct me if I'm wrong cause that was a loooong time ago

DAMN...you brought up HS and ACK....them boys used to murder shit....big ups...drop some more knowledge for these youngsters

[

So these kids are not reppin the same 7s...they trying to push they own 7s?....I remember Fret and Kasm were 7s too I think...correct me if I'm wrong cause that was a loooong time ago

DAMN...you brought up HS and ACK....them boys used to murder shit....big ups...drop some more knowledge for these youngsters

i asked a couple of old 7s members and they said they never put these kids down so its definately just another crew w/ the same name(a little ironic huh?)

rip gb

Its great that everyone and there mother thinks they know how ynot and dose got in there crew. If your not 7s what does it matter why should anyone care. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN STUFF!!!!

Just for the record they are the real 7s.

Browards graff scene has really fell off.

They and a few other broward writers were told to represent to help bring the graff sceen. Beef or not those guys have been holdin it down.

Since when did graff have area bounderies dont blame them for tryin to expand!!

They are bringin more graff and keepin it up in 305-561-and 954.

***GRAFF IS GREAT AND IT SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE***

So lets stop all the hating on each other this DADE AND BROWARD crap, all the gossip and keep it graff!!!!!

"BEEF OR NOT THE SHIT TALKIN IS GETTING MAD OLD, WE'RE MAKIN THIS THREAD WACK AS FUCK LETS JUST SKIP THE CHILDISH WAYS MAKE IT GRAFF AND POST OUR FLIX"

Originally posted by IPAINTMORETHENYOU@Feb 4 2005, 08:36 PM

Its great that everyone and there mother thinks they know how ynot and dose got in there crew. If your not 7s what does it matter why should anyone care. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN STUFF!!!!

Just for the record they are the real 7s.

Browards graff scene has really fell off.

They and a few other broward writers were told to represent to help bring the graff sceen. Beef or not those guys have been holdin it down.

Since when did graff have area bounderies dont blame them for tryin to expand!!

They are bringin more graff and keepin it up in 305-561-and 954.

***GRAFF IS GREAT AND IT SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE***

So lets stop all the hating on each other this DADE AND BROWARD crap, all the gossip and keep it graff!!!!!

"BEEF OR NOT THE SHIT TALKIN IS GETTING MAD OLD, WE'RE MAKIN THIS THREAD WACK AS FUCK LETS JUST SKIP THE CHILDISH WAYS MAKE IT GRAFF AND POST OUR FLIX"

this guy is a sucker.............

SAT BTC...............

Archived