MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ins.; innovators from houston tx. comin down to miami to paint.

we'll be going down there for spring break or so time around there. were lookin for anyone who has legal walls or knows any freight spots.

you can check out some our shit on the houston thread for this site. email us at Asil234's@aol.com

Originally posted by AshyLarry+Feb 1 2005, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AshyLarry - Feb 1 2005, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Get stabbed in Dade@Feb 1 2005, 11:29 PM

that ikon over prox is toyist  thing ive ever seen if your gonna come come proper............ikon.haha

PROX VIE......forever killin........

AWHOLELOTSEVENTEEN

,,,,,,,,,SAT.BTC..............

Yeah that what happen after 6pack, prox and vie on the same piece vs ikons solo. style vs style

agree.

or how many crews you niggas got hide behind.

[/b]

A 6 pack lol hahahaha what a smalltimer.......ill burn u 10 bars deep

yo ashylarry..who the fuck are you..youve been screaming my name for a while on this shit..uve been trying to call me out..to what?? try and help make u famous? your not on my level kid and never will be..u think u can get your name out there by hitting somthing that i had hit before and then was buffed, u hit it and then get on the internet and call out my name numerous times acting like u went over me.your a toy i have never heard of you and your name has never come into my vision..therefore you are still a nobody and i wouldnt waste my time on your toyass.uve been seeing my name up for a minute and your still hangin off my nuts trying to get famous..stop putting my name out on the internet and if you really want somthing come look for me and we'll handle shit then and there..