MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kidzoom2@Sep 2 2005, 02:54 AM

heh its funny get back on 12 oz after a really long time and what do i see? same exact prox and kbt throwups ive seen from when i first started writing... except maybe in a diff color this time.

yeah you're right, those toys with the same throw-up

just like

COPE 2

JA

MQ

CAP

last time i checked seeing the same throw up again and again was the name of the game.

:haha:

Originally posted by ILLFIGHTYOU@Sep 2 2005, 04:04 PM

u cant compare them to cope2

wtf r u thinkin .... haha

cope2 has done from rollers, to pieces, and basicly all of the above

not only the same throw ups!

well you gotta start somewhere.

and what about JA and MQ, they pretty much have slaughtered the streets for years only doing Throw-ups, they get no props?

if ure so hard how come the subject has changes to talking bout some gay ass kid that says stop fighting i have heart problems, we shouldve put that pussi to rest that day.

nino enfermo i bet is another bakyard painting heetup that probly touchd the streets once n got killd by my crue

and ur other boy who got smaked in the face with a can while he was trying to talk to me while i was going over his shit still dont wann afade one on one........so stop beeting ure dick and thinking ure hard n paint sumthing or shake sumthing u loosers

Archived