MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ahoy , hope u dont put restrainin orders on us....and demo man , chill out dawg , u cant handle your beef with rae? , why u gotta try n involved niggaz dat aint got shit to do with it , ur out of line dawg , cuz even some of us think rae was wrong , so handle ur shit like a man and confront him , u really dont know what ur doing.....

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel+Sep 1 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JamaciaMotel - Sep 1 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NiñoEnfermo@Sep 1 2005, 07:43 PM

We dont owe you shit , Rae is a man and he could handle his own beef , and u know how to get in touch with him

good job catching your boys back

:clown2: :clown2:

[/b]

Dont be mad niggaz out here handle shit like men , ur the one runing around with a bunch of gits watchin ur back....it aint my fault :haha: :gaga: :shook:

Originally posted by NiñoEnfermo+Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiñoEnfermo - Sep 1 2005, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JamaciaMotel@Sep 1 2005, 03:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NiñoEnfermo@Sep 1 2005, 07:43 PM

We dont owe you shit , Rae is a man and he could handle his own beef , and u know how to get in touch with him

Dont be mad niggaz out here handle shit like men , ur the one runing around with a bunch of gits watchin ur back....it aint my fault :haha: :gaga: :shook:

[/b]

:) :spin2:

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel+Sep 1 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JamaciaMotel - Sep 1 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NiñoEnfermo@Sep 1 2005, 07:43 PM

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

HAHAHA

We handle shit how it's supposed to be done in this game you pussy. And just to prove my point, gohead and state the names of these "jits" I run with that your calling out.. I mean you are a "man" and can handle your own shit..Step up or step out of the way and keep anyone I run with out of your mouth.