MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by southrngent@Aug 29 2005, 01:45 PM

this a why that myspace shit sucks! what would make anyone put their face pictures and their graff pictures on the same page.

ESPECIALLY WHEN WRITERS FROM ALL OVER HAVE BEEN GETTING BUSTED FOR A WHILE NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE SHIT THEY POST ON MYSPACE.

Originally posted by ILLFIGHTYOU@Aug 29 2005, 02:11 PM

oyee trajikoooo

u famous homie..

u got niggaz plottin bout u and shit

puttin time in their hands to post pix of you and all that

damn ... wassup "fuckingDUCK" u like tragek ???

dick in the booty ass kids....

nigga thinks were mad cute on top of the fact that he saved our pics he probly has em on his backround... :haha: nigga was on a hunt for us on myspace.. yo kid u dont have to show me how handsome i am...i check my page pretty often...

:gaga:

That style of hate is just pathetic....

you post that kids face, but dont have the balls to atleast say who you are...what a fucking dick puller...Toy if you ask me... now you cant even leave a name because you would look soft infront of your little 12oz peers... fuck it.

who needs fame?

toys......

its true tho, cuz imma be walking the streets actin like im kissing some1 and yall are gonna be like oh i remember that kissy face...lmfao DAMN NIGGA I REMEMBER WHAT U LOOK LIKE BY THE SIDE OF UR FACE BLOWNING KISSES WITH UR GIRL..GAY :haha: :five-o: