your inventory

whatdahell

haha i bought all of it so i can sell it for more to the kids that write around my place. plus i bought all fo that for cheap.

the pilot jumbo was $2each

pilot chisel and broad were $.84each

pilot ink was $1

pentel white was $2

I feel you on that..Sometimes I still get them Lil junior high kids to get Caps from me..10 for $5 playa...I applaud you sir for your hustlin...U need to holla at a nigga with a link or sum..Ha..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously man. these kids dont know whats up. haha i guess thats why i LOVE these TOYS of today. cuz all they wanna do is get the "good advertised" shyt. haha

I sell the pilot jumbos for about $6+ and this one kid bought it off of me for $15. He was about to buy my used one from me for $15 too but i felt bad and told him ill sell him a new one.

the mini pilots i sell for $3 and the ink $5 and the Pentel for $4.

haha man im thinking about gettin into this graff store buisness to. haha im makin money off of it.:D

the graf store business is pretty dicey slip...

fucking gettin harassed and shit. plus its pretty difficult to find a place where you can get shit cheap enough to get a good markup on products. i used to fuck with artprimo, but the markups are garbage...tryin to sell me belton for $4.04, expecting me to sell a can of paint for like $8. fuck it.

I'll post that shit in the east bay thread once we done ...

That ink is lovely..You gotta tell me the recipe or hook me up with more.....I just met your boy Event the other day..

[ATTACH]51510[/ATTACH]

RIP BIG L..

"You was never shit, your mama should've swalloed you"....Big L..

fasho man this summer when i'm back in town we should meet up again and make another trade or some shit. take it easy.

the ones on the right...the really big ones. those are the Jumbo markers. the ones for about $2 each.

Sorry cant burn the spot u guys. You should know how it is with train yards...well this site is like a train yard. hope u understand. maybe later on ill let a few of u know.;)

if yall are lookin for that shit cheap then check this out

http://www.officesupplynow.com/xcart/product.php?productid=54846

http://www.officesupplyinc.com/PIL43500_pid18916.html

http://www.suitesupply.com/pilot-corporation-of-america.pil44600.01.htm

thats the cheapest i could find each one, seperate websites though :what: i would just pick one and order all the shit from that one to save money on shipping

ProdID Product Description Price Extended Price

Delete PIL44600 Super-Refillable-Permanent-Marker-Bullet-Point-Black-Ink

This item is Eligible for free Super Saver Shipping. See Details $0.82 $8.20 Add to Wishlist

Subtotals: $8.20

Ground Shipping: $22.33

Handling: $0.00

Total:

*** Not including state tax, if applicable. *** $30.53

Thats for 10 of them.....Its cheap but they try to do you with that Shipping !!!! Fuck that..;)

Archived