Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sure most wont agree with my but these chars. have been played out for a long time. and for love of god dont promote giant company's threads. their billboards and commercials already have enough ups. i dont know if you did that or not becuase i have forgotten what the pic looks like but yea. my 58.4 cents

they remind me of new team from the united kingdom they are practically the same as these

kid ive been "up" waaay before there was graff on the internet,and i got nerves of steel,so i wont sully myself with your toyness anymore,peace

you wouldnt have had a retort if you werent "sulleyed" with my toyness..

and secondly..

graffiti has evolved. everyone knows this. 80's BBoys and the 4 parts of hip hop were in the

80's. i cant seem to remember what year it is.. but i think its 2006.

I dont know man. I think people here ride other peoples insults. Someone says "oh you bite this guy", and thats the gates open for every other dickhead on here to try to pull that card too.

I remember Painting with TOMB in at the very least 92 and he was fresh then.

So trying to pull cards on dudes that have been painting that long is kind of pathetic.

Old School B-Boys dont get played out,neither do Bodes,neither do bar style letters,neither do Air Force ones,or white t-shirts,or polo gear....the word is called CLASSIC,you kids are retarded.....

This isn't the nineteen-eighties.

I've never lived in New York.

Welcome to 2007. :dozey:

just because you didnt live in new york, or that its not 84 doesnt mean something is played. A wise man on here said "its never played if its done well" he was refering to one line throws, but it stands here too. I hate B-Boys. You wont catch me painting one. I used to paint them, but it's just not my thing. Does that make them less valid? Just because they are wel worn territory? Thats like saying Ketchup is played because everyone put it on hit dogs for so long and now its only time for what ever gay sauce they put on dogs now. Man fuck off with that "its played" shit. No one here is the authority on graffiti. It's like saying putting arrows in your tags are played.

It's classic and will always be a valid part of graffiti. It may not be your taste, but you really can't say it's not valid.

tomb and king of hell and the others right..i wasnt even born in the 80's but you got to respect the oldschool and the history of this colture if you are a part of it

if you dont give a shit then good for you but dont hate for nothing

AGOE1 i dont promote any companies i just wanted to show my work

This isn't the nineteen-eighties.

I've never lived in New York.

Welcome to 2007. :dozey:[/size]

it dont matter where youve lived,ALL graff came directly from NYC,specifically the Bronx,so your playin yourself if you dont got respect for Ny styles,none of you kids have a clue but its all good because most likely you'll be on to the new trend by next month..."in it for the minute suckers"

The characters are fresh as hell.

If it's not your thing, say "It's not my thing" and move on but some elements of graff are just timeless.

TIMELESS.

It doesn't matter what damn year it is.

And that's from somebody who's never been to NYC either.

Fuck the beef. Just post your shit, please...

This whole thing is getting boring.

Sak and Runn and Shame used to rock BBoys even did a RUN DMC car on Broadway back in the day..Can2 rocks BBOYS present day, and it should be part of every graffiti artist to do a tribute to Bode..

if thats not your thing thats cool, but don't take it away from someone who is still doing it whether as a tribute to the past or not..

It amazes me how remarkably easy people get fired up over the stupidest things.

Sarcasm > World Hunger

edit: i forgot to say that even though i dont like the whole bboy ish. its still drawn fresh

^^My exact thoughts.

----------

Danny, you're the true definition of an absolute WINNER. Thank You. :love2:

OLDSCHOOL FOREVER!

FIRST OFF I DON'T WORK FOR ANY KIND OF COMIC COMPANY OR WENT TO ART SCHOOL ,BUT I HAVE BEEN DOING BLACKBOOKS FOR ABOUT 24YRS. NOW SO I DO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THIS AND THAT ANYWAY I GET ALOT OF PM'S ON HOW TO DRAW CHARACTERS SO I HOPE THIS HELPS, PEACE......

DSCF7142.jpg

THE ORIGINAL SKETCH

DSCF7135.jpg

DSCF7137.jpg

STILL WORKING ON ANATOMY

DSCF7138.jpg

I'M STARTING TO DARKEN WHAT I LIKE

DSCF7139.jpg

THE INKING BEGINGS-USE MICRON 03 THIS INK WON'T SMEAR.

DSCF7140.jpg

DSCF7141.jpg

INKING ALMOST DONE

DSCF7143.jpg

INKING DONE

DSCF7144.jpg

COLORING BEGINGS

DSCF7145.jpg

DSCF7147.jpg

A COLORLESS BLENDER DOES WONDERS AND WORK FAST MARKERS DRY QUICK.

DSCF7148.jpg

DSCF7149.jpg

PRETTY MUCH DONE EXECEPT FOR A FEW HIGHLIGHTS HERE AND THERE.WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS. KEEP THOSE PENCILS SHARP.

Archived