BALTIMORE

robJ

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

I love how everyone is getting on ARAB saying he should be able to do a decent piece considering the amount of time he has painted. Atleast he is trying to continue a dying or what some may call a dead art.

I got some questions... How come nobody in BS has a Bmore hand? How come no writer in BS looks like their from Bmore?

KAR- you and I know both know if BS had come up during the early 90's, DST would have been all over them. DICK SLAPIN TOYS, right? I think very highly of you because you never forgot your roots and continue to destroy anything you leave your mark on. What do you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of them KSW kids not lookin so bad?

Get the fuck out of here..KSW the last true all city freights walls bombing crew there is...funny THUS "now your boy for life" when he was talking mad shit behind your back about how WACK YOU are...

keep talkin shit on ARAB son...

haha flattop... why you gonna step in for your homeboy and get his back.. what he can't back up his own words... sheet.. he gotta bring you in off the ropes??? and why the hell you gonna name drop your "boy" and ask him for his help in trash talkin BS funny that you think we don't look like we write outta baltimore.. so who does these days??? please enlighten me... if you look at anything ARAB writes besides his tag it looks like a 3 yr old wrote it... quite frankly i said i was done talking on here, i proved my points... flattop you won't even state your name gangsta... look im not lookin to make enemies... but ill punk the shit outta arab cus he runs his mouth and needs to be shut up.. home boy don't even hold it down in the streets... you act like i don't get around the city.. fools..... you don't even know me....

i honestly say im not homboys with people on here. but the truth will have people rally.

FlattopR- thats my point exactly.. they are all fraudulent with respect to Baltimores historical scene.

thanks for picking up on what i was saying.

to others.. i dont claim to be the most up, other say that , and u agree

dusk- getting around the city in your car is different yo.. just face it, you're a weak individual. when did u prove any points?

cuz ya not from Bmore, dont emulate Bmore... dude, B-MORE

the AOC i push is from miami, as far as i know theres no boston connect. but i'm not the one who puts peoplle down so who knows? there might be. bump for Shaken and Mear, both inspired a motherfucker from miami to put some work in. And the arab hands played their part in my handstyles nowadays.....

jst cause everyone does it....

AlterEgo. KSW. WHO. AOC. 1978.

how is that even an issue? everyones always whining and bitching about something and none of it makes any sense.

and for the record... "this place looks like a blank canvass..." - quote from some out of towner so DONT flame up on me.

I love how everyone is getting on ARAB saying he should be able to do a decent piece considering the amount of time he has painted. Atleast he is trying to continue a dying or what some may call a dead art.

I got some questions... How come nobody in BS has a Bmore hand? How come no writer in BS looks like their from Bmore?

KAR- you and I know both know if BS had come up during the early 90's, DST would have been all over them. DICK SLAPIN TOYS, right? I think very highly of you because you never forgot your roots and continue to destroy anything you leave your mark on. What do you think?

IM NOT GOING TO RUN MY MOUTH ON NOBODY BUT AS FAR AS BS IM REALLY NOT SURE WHO OR WHAT THEY ABOUT AND IT DONT MATTER WHERE YA FROM ITS WHERE YOUR AT AS FOR THE LEGACY OF BALTIMORE TRADITIONS ITS SAD THAT IM ONE OF THE ONLY OTHER THAN MY MAN TWISTED WHO TRY TO ENLIGHTEN CATS ON THE HISTORY AND OTHER SHIT SEE IT GOT REAL CRAZY AROUND 98 99 ALOT OF THE OLD HEADS MYSELF INCLUDED FELL BACK AND LET ALL THESE OTHER CATS JUST TAKE SPOTS AND DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANTED TRUE WHEN DST WAS DOIN OUR THING WE WAS ALL ABOUT DICK SLAPPEN TOYS AS YOU SAY....YOU TALKIN LIKE 10 YRS BACK WE STARTED DST SO ALOT HAS CHANGED AND WE ALL FOR THE MOST PART STILL PAINT AND HAVE BRANCHED OFF TO DO OTHER THINGS BUT SERIOUSLY THIS INTERNET REALLY GIVES THE YIN AND YANG OF IT ANYBODY CAN GET ON HERE AND POST THEY LITTLE SHITS AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND WE ARE FORCED TO VIEW AND READ THE SHIT LIKE I SAID IN MY DAY YOU WAS KNOWN CUZ YOU ROCKED SPOTS AND DID SOME FRESH SHIT AND IF YOU WASNT NICE YOU JUST GOT YOUR SHIT GONE OVER BURN OR GET BURNT BUT THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAY AS THEY SAY...I ADAPT AND MOVE ON THIS IS 06 AND ITS A WHOLE NEW GENERATION AND WITH ACCESS TO THE NET YOU CAN LOOK AT ANYBODYS SHIT FROM ANYWHERE SO AS FOR "BMORE STYLE" IT WILL CHANGE BECAUSE WHEN WE WAS YOUNG WE DIDNT HAVE THAT ALL WE GREW OFF OF WAS EACH OTHER AND GOT JUICE FROM THE NEW YORK PHILLY TRIPS TO GET SOME INFLUENCE....WHEN I WAS COMING UP THE ONLY MAG OUT DOG WAS IGT AND TO GET ONE WAS LIKE FINDING GOLD FEAL ME...IT IS WHAT IT IS LOOK EVERYBODY AINT GONA LIKE EVERYBODY AND WE ALL GONA LIKE DIFFERENT SHIT BUT BMORE HAS A RARE HISTORY AND WE WAS DOIN SHIT WITH NO CAPS NO RECOGNITION GRAFF WAS EVEN IN BMORE AND JUST GETTIN BUSY IN OUR OWN WORLD BUT WE ARE FLOODED NOW WITH OUT OF TOWNERS AND INSTATUTE HEADS THE NET SO SHIT IS WATERD DOWN BUT THE BOTTOM LINE BMORE IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKEN AND WE ARE DEEP AS SHIT MABEY IF YALL CATS SPENT MORE TIME MASTERING YOUR CRAFT BEFORE YOU JUST GO PUTTIN SHIT OUT THERE FOR EVERYBODY TO SPIT AT THERE WOULD BE LESS BICKERING ALL THOSE GOLDENRING SPOTS AND ESSEX SPOTS DOG THAT WAS US WHO STARTED THAT SHIT I WAS THE FIRST CAT TO HIT ANY OF THOSE SPOTS THAT WAS MY PRACTICE GROUND NOW THEY ARE "SPOTS" AND THE SAME IS FOR OTHER WRITERS IN OTHER PARTS OF TOWN LOOK I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS AND I KNOW YOU RUFF RICKYS GOIN TO HAVE SOME SLICK SHIT TO SAY BUT WORD LIFE EVERYBODY IN BMORE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT AND JUST PAINT AND REP THE CITY AND FUCK THE BEEFIN WHOS KING AND THIS AND THAT THAT SHIT DONT REALLY MATTER JUST PRACTICE SKETCH PAINT LEARN ABOUT STYLE AND ALL THAT GOOD SHIT.........

how is that even an issue? everyones always whining and bitching about something and none of it makes any sense.

and for the record... "this place looks like a blank canvass..." - quote from some out of towner so DONT flame up on me.

whys nothing being done to fill the blank canvas?

147055856.jpg[/img]

147055844.jpg[/img]

147055829.jpg[/img]

147055774.jpg[/img]

147055717.jpg[/img]

147055679.jpg[/img]

147055645.jpg[/img]

147055630.jpg[/img]

147055609.jpg[/img]

147055584.jpg[/img]

147055571.jpg[/img]