BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

no KSW 1978 wall?

hmmm...seemed odd to me that JOME was pushing KSW and ALTER repping 1978..

but then I guess unity in crews is something lacking in BMORE.

yo JENS he said your shit is wak...hahaha...mine is a "fish floppin"...this thread has officially turned gay and since my religion prohibits homosexual relations...I will be revoking my 12oz membership...

Hey KAR before you think you have the credentials to bastardize everyones shit as "wack" why dont you get out and paint some shit...like some highways or roofs or do more than 3 or 4 pieces a year...this is not a diss just constructive critisism...seriously...I think I did more burners last year than you have in your whole graffiti career...Oh and this is "brickslayers" not paper chasers ok style master...hey but who gives a fuck cause now this shit has turned in to your class room...peace and see you bitches later.............................

no KSW 1978 wall?

yo JENS he said your shit is wak...hahaha...mine is a "fish floppin"...this thread has officially turned gay and since my religion prohibits homosexual relations...I will be revoking my 12oz membership...

Hey KAR before you think you have the credentials to bastardize everyones shit as "wack" why dont you get out and paint some shit...like some highways or roofs or do more than 3 or 4 pieces a year...this is not a diss just constructive critisism...seriously...I think I did more burners last year than you have in your whole graffiti career...Oh and this is "brickslayers" not paper chasers ok style master...hey but who gives a fuck cause now this shit has turned in to your class room...peace and see you bitches later.............................

ooooh, so sad... :bawling:

do bring kleenex

"lemme tell you 2 things about me right now...I'm going to that bongshop on the way home...and I'm definitely hitting that McD's"

or

"took off work to do this shit with a bunch of do-nothings, half don't even have jobs"

good times my friends...

damn diggin the thuseses....... and the unit is tight....i'm down for a ksw 1978 wall but only if jome and i are in the middle.....kar with the killer konstructive kriticism.....sorry had to say it... he was right about the orange force field on the jenz....that spade shit is ill.

no KSW 1978 wall?

DONT USE NAMES

**** YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUS A SUCKA ASS TOY ANYWAY YOU THINK ANYBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU ....ALL YOU ARE IS A BITER MOST CATS IN TOWN CLOWN YOU THATS WHY YOU GET ON HERE AND TRY AND GET YOUR GANGSTER ON WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH YOU BURN WHEN I START TAKIN YOUR WACK ASS SHIT OUT.....YOU CALL YOUR SHIT BURNERS YOUS A JAMIE FOX ASS NIGGA I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE STREET WE CAN DO THIS SORRY FOR YOU I ONLY PAINT 3 PIECES A YEAR NOTHIN FOR YOU TO TAKE OUT OH WELL IMA HAVE FUN BURNIN YOU UP CLOWN GET READY KUZ HERE I COME....AND AS FOR ALL YOU OTHER TUFF TONY RUFF RICKY NET GANGSTERS HAVE FUN AND KEEP HATIN YALL WACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN AND UNDERSTAND....I ALSO HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE GABE THAT YOU WAS INVOLVED OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DOGGIN 795 IF THIS IS TRUE AND I GOT SOME INVESTIGATORS OUT ON YOU RIGHT NOW ITS GOIN TO BE SOMETHIN AWFUL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLENTY CATS KNOW WHERE I LAY MY HEAD COME SEE ME CHUMP.............YOU CHI CHI MON