BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

thats nice...what the fuck are you gonna do, anyone of you...nothing...the jelly feels good and the meds make me halucinate...I got nothing but skills and will burn anyone in BMORE, so eat a dick...god damn sniffles you hit a nerve cause I was thinking for a minute that DBK KSW PA were the nicest crews from BMORE and that I hit more roofs than half the writers in BMORE have done pieces...Your right I'm a nobody jeezzzz

oh and 1978...I didnt really think 1978 was a crew..I was speaking to 1970...but you wont catch me at a party or weed spot or some tavern or an art show....I havent reached that level of kool yet...

hey I made a comment about the book and lets see AREKSHUN tried to pull my card...ok so I talk shit...comes second nature...

just be thankfull I dont spit some real hot venom and expose some phonies for who they really are...

you might be right thought this internet is pretty gay...thats probably why my jellied up ass likes kicking it on here...

Who the fuck is SUPER?

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore - Yesterday, 07:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the fuck is SUPER?

"Supa aka Super aka DELUX one of the founders of CSX and VS also Was in BA... Trust me he has skillz....

waaaaa...Im a nobody...grow some balls baby face and state your name...you know Im KAOS...OR are you worried about getting it smashed by the KING...people always do that to me...they hide behind some screen name or anonymously diss my shit....scared little toys...

it be tight to see mo of EKO and RESK work...SUPER had the shit on lock...sucks the good die young...

."I got nothing but skills and will burn anyone in BMORE" buahahhahaha,.............bring that shit to va........... cmonowk..... should know by now it aint bout being better than others.... just different... yhate................ maybe ones a lil salty they dont get no shine.... so they try and buff themselves up which makes em look even worse................... noselfpromo..........ohyeah,, ,and supastyles was (maybe still is)clean n fresh........................

get that VA shit outa here...fucking dirty rednecks in VA...yo you shine in a book dont mean shit...hey hey hey aint noone hating on anyone...who I hating on except ritzy publishers...you got it backwards owk...

should come to va and let sime show you how to cook up some hotstyles... over dinner of course.....lol......................

you talking shit a lot too..huh...I hope you aint sime buddy...could care less...

I'm ego trippin on the net like I give a fuck...

you like that cooking site...what are you a homemaker...sucka

soaker you are a fucking faggot, sittin around running your mouth on this site like you know shit, godam politician just like all these other mother fuckers talking shit about things they dont even know about, like how to paint graffiti, fucking false posting ass, always commenting on dc like you know whats up, eat a dick and go start a thread on channel zero for your opinonated ass self....gosh!!!

soaker you should really just shut up, all you do is make gay little smart ass comments and make people think theres some new shit to look at on here,, godam politician just like everyone else on this site who thinks they know about shit, pumping up peoples egos and shit cuz some toy ass posts their shit on 12oz , big fucking deal, always with some cute ass comments on dc like you know shit, about some stupid ass beef thats like 15 years old, fuck that,,,bump this bump that fuck you,,,go start a channel zero thread for your opionated ass self...and now your gonna be all pissed off and write some fucking thesis about how tight you are how im the REAL idiot, but just save your self the time cuz i dont give half a fuck anyway...and i dont think many other people do either...TTFN!!!! :)

buahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaahaaaaaa,,,, shutupdouchebag......... dont care bout gettin shine,, never have never will.. hense why "i dont post my own shit on the inet or have i ever licked a stamp.. i do it for me,all 16 years of it..., not for your lil dramaqueen bitchass to gossip about over the internet..to claim ima king" fukin retard..... and yes,,,, i do love talkin shit to the ladies(in this case are) as well as cooking them meals faggot, whats it to you..? you claim to be the best yadiyadi,,,,, i will throw bills on numerous cats in bmore to burn ya lil punkass,,, i see ya pics,, i'll beat the fuckouta ya lil shortsyndromeasscracka.......... holla at ya boy rezist and set that up pussy...............................the only pic ima post is the one of you knocked the fuckout and pissedon niggah...... silence..........

hmmm meta/dave/arek/scan.... and for va cats.. pfffftttttt all the dirty rednecks i run wit..hahaa..etc.. a few....... but honestly,,, they just got diff styles that appeal a lil more to my retina....... not to say they would burn you,, they just do shit more to my liking,,,,who am i to judge..,,,,,,, you got skills son,, no denyin that,,,, but ya mouth......and ya eagerness to flaunt and boast about what ya do and what others are doing......:shakehead:

okok I'm thinking you is sime...you crazy...you boast a lot too...wtf you crazier than me...lol..but as far as them cats burnin me...not gonna happen...:) ..that WISH ENVY REI wall was nice though...JADE defintly got skills...I dunno about that cat sime though...lol

and as far as fighting...Im looking for some clean fights...really it would be lots of fun...UFC style...

Archived