BALTIMORE

robJ

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

im noticing some twine influence on those thus pieces

what else is new...shit still looks nice though...

angryorphan....ARAB definitly kills shit in BMORE...I think JOME doesnt want his crew or him mentioned in this thread...so being your in his crew to avoid ridicule of it you might want to refrain from responding to ARAB or pushing your inet beef with him further...ARAB is "the hommie" so you bash on him and its going to be countered...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea yo

i got alot running, some going on 3 years.

its too bad tho that u have to drive all the way up 295 from your home somewhere outside of baltimore to SEE the only thing i have on 295.

u mite also have seen more if u travel but i understand its hard to feel a place u arent from,.... so u dont know which roads to go down, which ones u feel safe on.

my hand burns your whole catalog. its a good thing to have a good hand in a city that supposed to historically place emphesis on stylized tags

big ups to "your boy who wishes to not be mentioned" for coming in and doing it correct from jump

sexme1... you're weak

step up step step up step up

it seems like yous the only one's frontin around here

maybe i have the whole baltimore graff scene and what its supposed to be missinterpreteted....

what happened to back in the day? more hometown writers i guess

so the A's a little off and the letters are not all the same height.. i do shit for the fuck of it.. u do it for some competition of style... which let me tell u, there are only like 5 people doing pieces in bmore that are ANY good the rest of u act like your shit is hot hot fire... your are ALL DYLONS

im a bomber by heart...

you have no heart, go play with whinney the pooh, ya probably some fag that has no ups or any idea what the graff game is all about

Damn, Shaken is crazy!! Back to his old tricks.

Albert

You are right...

Bmore is about handstyles, period. Piecing was developed from tag styles/letters. Unlike in NYC, Baltimore writers focused on handstyles instead of pieces. Take ZEEK for example, his hand motivated everyone and put them onto "Baltimore Style" along with help from MTC. The flow or motion from the handstyles were incorporated into piecing as years progressed. Yes, piecing in Bmore is also very dope, but it was our taggs that stood out and still due.

I don't know if you ever noticed but most oldskool writers finish their name with a letter that can be flared, i.e. "R" or "K" Not saying you had to choose a name that ended with those letters, but it was very common. Also longer tag names or adding extra letters allowed for a more complex look.

MILKSHAKEN, BOULERVERSTA, ZEKOIZ, MASKER, MONSTER/STABROCK, AREKER, KARJACKA, CHEETAH, ALCOHOL, HUSHER, ISRAEL, STYLE 2, DILLINGER... just to name a few:p

we all need more history lessons

i was seeing the PA crew blast off with flares and awesomely long tags.. some HUGE just to take up mad space or to make the BUFF paint a few more feet of grey

Jesse, Daver, Mask, Meta, Zeek, Ever, Kane and others

all street stylists

042406_1940a.jpg

granted arab has a lot around the city, props for that, but after all this time don't you think he could paint a decent piece? that's just pitiful

:shakehead:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

yea man your right arab your the fuckin man... you own this city, damn with complex styles and letter connections like that i wonder why you don't get more shine, granted you do have a few TOYS on your dick, but seriously you should be better than the REAL ARAB TC5... you know... i mean puttin up marker tags on spots that should have throw ups is the new hotness.... and dahm isnt putting up def you fucking idiot.. do some more rollers on tankers and get a life... nobody cares about your two cents... and the LAST thing thus is doing is taking shit from twine... come on now use your fuckin head..... but don't let me speak for them.... im just a herb from the county... its not like a LOOONNNNGGGGG list of the dopest writers in baltimore didn't come from here... and i aint shook to go down any roads in baltimore... i just don't see you up, probably because you paint buff spots and they only run for a week max.... thats using your head... YOU AINT HOLDING SHIT DOWN!!!

BS.1978. the most hated on

it doesnt matter that i dont hold shit down.. or how long my shit rides, i contribute

YOU DONT DO SHIT AT ALL but paint weak trains and chill walls with your wack letters with extra extensions u havent mastered making your shit still look huff

if your crew bombed at all the place would at least be more bombed... as it is now there are only a hand full of people doing anything

if u arent it.. dont rep it

i think ur shook ask your boy

as far as arab tc5 go.. u seem to like the taste of his dick alot

people got your name too so dont act like u are original