writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Re: writers in action!

what the fuck is wrong with kids who post pics of daytime hoppers in the woods on this thread. are you retarded? don't you realize how bitchmade you look?

i don't understand this younger generation. why are you fags such attention whores? why have you no shame or respect?

the moderators whould just take stuff like that down. it makes a mockery of real graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the fuck is wrong with kids who post pics of daytime hoppers in the woods on this thread. are you retarded? don't you realize how bitchmade you look?

i don't understand this younger generation. why are you fags such attention whores? why have you no shame or respect?

the moderators whould just take stuff like that down. it makes a mockery of real graffiti.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/smilies/oyvey.gif

Quote: what the fuck is wrong with kids who post pics of daytime hoppers in the woods on this thread. are you retarded? don't you realize how bitchmade you look?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever your opinion, good or wack, if its on steel - its ALL part of it, 'real' or not... End of day, from a UK perspective, out of towners like those aint pretendin' to be hardcor or undergrnd, but their still putting in work and thats more then can be said for most. Yards like those consistently turn out better pieces because their time + difficulty give greater room manouvre in - hence the appeal (even for 'real' heads) to push themselves beyond the '15min, in-bosh it up-then get the f**k out' kinda pieces they used to in the heavily securitied yards with laser trips etc..., but still adicted to seeing their work runnin next day. Its also the place -in Europe at meast, where most wholecars get done.

In sum, the out of town yard, and the ppl that paint them is an important part of train scene, like it lump it.

euro trash thats hilarious, everyone thinks europe is like some playgroudn like every train these guys paint their allowed to or something. shit should be respected for what it is some styles u may not like but u cant front that all these dudes in america are trying to rock this "euro trash" now and most cant even do it right...

:ballcap:

Quote: what the fuck is wrong with kids who post pics of daytime hoppers in the woods on this thread. are you retarded? don't you realize how bitchmade you look?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever your opinion, good or wack, if its on steel - its ALL part of it, 'real' or not... End of day, from a UK perspective, out of towners like those aint pretendin' to be hardcor or undergrnd, but their still putting in work and thats more then can be said for most. Yards like those consistently turn out better pieces because their time + difficulty give greater room manouvre in - hence the appeal (even for 'real' heads) to push themselves beyond the '15min, in-bosh it up-then get the f**k out' kinda pieces they used to in the heavily securitied yards with laser trips etc..., but still adicted to seeing their work runnin next day. Its also the place -in Europe at meast, where most wholecars get done.

In sum, the out of town yard, and the ppl that paint them is an important part of train scene, like it lump it.

WORD!!!! Couldn't have said it any better.

To whoevers complaining about the different types of frieghts and how chill they are n shit, at the end of the day, they're all fucken freights, if you wanna complain go paint some commuters or some shit. Freights dont take that much balls realy.

WORD!!!!!!!

not really. grey hoppers in the woods painted by toys = something we don't need to see pictures of. take my word for it, from a USA perspective. comparing them to european commuter trains is absurd. i'd rather not see any freight pictures on this thread honestly, but shit like that is just ridiculous.

not really. grey hoppers in the woods painted by toys = something we don't need to see pictures of. take my word for it, from a USA perspective. comparing them to european commuter trains is absurd. i'd rather not see any freight pictures on this thread honestly, but shit like that is just ridiculous.

all right I understand you didnt feel the pic , get over it already . Freights are frieghts no matter where you paint them, I guess I have to be sorry that I have chill spots that you dont have. So stop your crying and post pics of those crazy n gangster spots that you paint at or next time just keep your opinion to yourself:D

Yea I want to see those pics of you painting a box car with the security on the other side of the train. Damn cuz you are the hot shit!!!! Don't be salty that you have don't have nice spots that some people have. If you want to call hoppers in the woods toy shit, then you need to get your head checked, but PLEASE and mean PLEASE post a pic of you in these super heated yards that you seem to be so very proud of. God you are such a lamewad.

/\/\/\That's what I'm saying. It's like motherfuckers have to start shit because they feel some heads aren't hardcore enough about shit. I personally like to paint chill freights. I see no point in having to rush a piece on a freight unless you're just dropping quick dusters or outlines, and for that you might as well be painting on the street. If some heads are gonna judge heads for finding these gold mine spots then they're going to have to put some sugar on it and swallow it. Deal with the fact that we have sweet spots and you don't, and if that bothers you so much than go out and find yourself one nice spot.

Sorry to rest of the people on here that had to hear me rant.

I just can't stand dense people.

Archived