THAILAND

lansom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

heine2.jpg

zids-natz-lans-poyd-nta-kool

mdonnut2003a.jpg

sad-del ESA

glonnut20031a.jpg

gumdik-lans BAI

zlspz2003a.jpg

zyko-lans-sieto-zids-poyd-zids

wow2003.jpg

Resize%20of%20044.jpg

chino BYI

Resize%20of%20043.jpg

cider MSK PMT SUK T7L

slzep2003a.jpg

sieto-lans-zids-erams-poyd

rlksez2004a01.jpg

plzzon2003a.jpg

Originally posted by zombie303@Jan 14 2005, 12:19 PM

I love thailand!! pattaya beach is dope as fuck!! can't wait to go back!! zombie rtd

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by zombie303@Jan 14 2005, 05:19 AM

I love thailand!! pattaya beach is dope as fuck!! can't wait to go back!! zombie rtd

pattaya is full of dirty old expats holding hands with 18 year old thai girls..*shudder*, patong beach is rockin though.

I just got back from over there, saw some guys painting down near the mbk centre in bangkok, is that wall legal there? if so how can i go about painting when i get back over there soon.

Originally posted by MrAerosol+Jul 16 2005, 05:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrAerosol - Jul 16 2005, 05:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zombie303@Jan 14 2005, 05:19 AM

pattaya is full of dirty old expats holding hands with 18 year old thai girls..*shudder*, patong beach is rockin though.

I just got back from over there, saw some guys painting down near the mbk centre in bangkok, is that wall legal there? if so how can i go about painting when i get back over there soon.

[/b]

mbk 50% legal,get down there at the weekend and you will meet either bai or dbk crews,both are rivals but safe as u like towards forangs,kimes and haze took me and a writer from l.a. to a shop and we got our cans of leyland for 35 baht each.the other local paint is toa.another good spot is on-nut (the last stop on the sukkomvit skytrain line) some thai writers have been painting for over 10 years.king off bkk are cider,sieto (japan) bai crew,dbkcrew,esa,luxe(france) now around town there are a shitload of andrae (smileing stickman) bombs near silom............all i can say from a u.k.writers point off view living in s.e.asia is get ya arses out here.bangkok is the best city to paint.the graff is hot,the weather is hot,the beer is cold and the the girls are the bomb................p.s.get down to ptta and check the 13 krowns shop in walking street.

Originally posted by MrAerosol+Jul 16 2005, 05:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrAerosol - Jul 16 2005, 05:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zombie303@Jan 14 2005, 05:19 AM

[/b]

mbk 50% legal,get down there at the weekend and you will meet either bai or dbk crews,both are rivals but safe as u like towards forangs,kimes and haze took me and a writer from l.a. to a shop and we got our cans of leyland for 35 baht each.the other local paint is toa.another good spot is on-nut (the last stop on the sukkomvit skytrain line) some thai writers have been painting for over 10 years.king off bkk are cider,sieto (japan) bai crew,dbkcrew,esa,luxe(france) now around town there are a shitload of andrae (smileing stickman) bombs near silom............all i can say from a u.k.writers point off view living in s.e.asia is get ya arses out here.bangkok is the best city to paint.the graff is hot,the weather is hot,the beer is cold and the the girls are the bomb................p.s.get down to ptta and check the 13 krowns shop in walking street.

• 4 weeks later...

Im going to thailand again, saw heaps of graf and wanted to paint but didnt have a chance,but this time im keen,im worried about where to paint from cops and local writers that might get angry for painting there spots.If anyones keen to paint with us let me know i would appreciate it alot..

Originally posted by HankSkorpio@Aug 14 2005, 09:38 PM

Im going to thailand again, saw heaps of graf and wanted to paint but didnt have a chance,but this time im keen,im worried about where to paint from cops and local writers that might get angry for painting there spots.If anyones keen to paint with us let me know i would appreciate it alot..

dont worry,thai writers are a friendly bunch and dont mind forieners painting,also they dont mind sharing paint.check http://www.geocities.com/bangkokgraff.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Hanibul Smif+Oct 20 2004, 01:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hanibul Smif - Oct 20 2004, 01:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-4one1@Oct 20 2004, 12:56 PM

Didnt know there was a scene over there although its mostly forigners painting.Does anybody know of any panels getting painted?

The trains do get down but gaurds will shot at you (apparently)

and if you get gripped and can't bribe the police then you could be looking at a 2 year stretch... which ain't at all nice in a thai prison

[/b]

can't bribe the police?? fucking serious, the police over there take money! well i guess if u cant speak Thai maybe not ...

hey so all this graf is in Bangkok? thats crazy, last time i went over there was 2 yrs ago, didn't really see much.

Anyone paint the subway or the other train thats up above??

this thread is awesome.... i went to thailand a few summers ago and besides eating a pepper that made my mouth burn for a week, having brown water shoot from my butt ever hour and getting chased by monkeys it was the best month of my life... im going back this summer if anyone wants to hook up, or knows some thai cats that would show me around... please pm me... thanks

plenty of writing going on ,just need to know the places,

but youll find kimes,luxe,bne1 tags around bangkok city

mque,cider on the highway,rie at khao san road and more...

NOTE:got female cap(tip)system,japan imported (pink)skinny and (big white)fatcaps avaible...if you got connections!

cans are called:

leyland(best)

win

toa

and goes for around 40-45 baht(under 1 dollar)

Archived