THAILAND

lansom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What ever happened to the tourist that caught writing on the Kings statue? Last I heard he might get 75 years or some shit. What did they end up doing with him?

he got 10 years today. Reduced from 20 years because of his gulity plea! Could have been worse, he was looking at 75-100 years for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BKK is the dogs bollox for sure...but remember, there are 2 types of weather, Hot and Bloody Hot. I can still taste the mix of wet heat and 2 stroke exhaust that hits you in the back of yer throat when you get out of the airport in BKK. Make sure your taxi takes the Toll Road into the city. Its about as far as SFO but will take 3 hours on the surface.

OK - I went back a few pages and got up to speed...props to Rkellz and all the BKK shots

I lost my wallet there too and got a gnarly rash from some Che Geuvarra boxers I bought in Patpong and wore before washing.....nastee blisters!

You gotta hit the Weekend Market....one of the sickest and craziest flea markets I 've seen and I've been to Morrocco Egypt Eastern Europe, etc..... a must do. Long live Singha, a malt liquor they call Lager in Thailand.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived