JOHN KERRY IS A FLAMING PUSSY

a bronx tale

kerry is kind of a pussy..hes had like numerous chances to drop the hammer on Bush in these debates and he just keeps insisting on being gay. at the end of the last debate when the woman asked Bush to say three mistakes he made, and Bush couldnt even name one, Kerry couldve easily said what every intelligent human watching was thinking: "you didnt answer the question, you never answer the question, and you refuse to believe youve ever made a mistake, and you just looked this woman in the eye and fed her a bunch of BS, when all she asked for was some semblance of humility."

but he said nothing like that, he stood up, watched that lobbed pitch he couldve rocked and let it float right by, and blabbered some more even-keeled ho-hum pandering that motivated no one.

im voting for Kerry, but hes not gonna win. the DNC had one job: nominate someone who can motivated energize and unite all the frustration and disappointment in this country....unify it, and lead it into turning the direction of this administration around. the closest they got to finding that guy was Dean....and they were too scared to take a chance on someone who mightve actually made a seachange.....and opted for the most milquetoast democrat they could find. the reality is the democrats dont really want to affect change, they just wanna be in the drivers seat. Dean offered a chance at change, Kerry offered a chance at a feasible victory.

the sad thing is, as we see now, Kerrys inability to stand up and be a man and get angry has let all of the people with liberal or healthy ideals feel like they are voting for the lesser of two evils....or simply voting *against* bush. as opposed to voting FOR kerry. and thats fuckin sad, and thats why Kerry will most likely lose. there are more people in this country who want to see Bush go, but none of tehm are motivated by Kerry. and you best believe every last Bush person is fired up and gonna turn out in November.

each of these debates, i just try to picture how badly someone like Dean wouldve decimated GW....time after time, Bush set himself up to be clowned, and every single god damned time, Kerry got up and let him slip by.

so, yes, Kerry is a goddamned pussy. who the fuck lets someone talk about their purple hearts and just sit there silent? americans wouldve been enthused by a man who could stand up and firmly say "my opponent is a coward who used his blue blood to avoid being shot at vietnam....yet drapes the lives of todays youthful shoulders over his shoulders in order to convince you all to vote for him...hows that for Flip flopping? I may be rich and upper class like him, but i can at least look todays soldiers in the eye and send them to battle with dignity and respect."

kerry and his speech writers cant seem to muster even an iota of testosterone and self respect.

but since were all stuck with the 2 party system for now, hes my only real choice as an active member of this faltering republic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived