JOHN KERRY IS A FLAMING PUSSY

a bronx tale

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

JOHN KERRY PLANS TO RAISE TAXES ON OUR TROOPS IN ORDER TO SUBSIDIZE FREE, GAY HEALTH CARE FOR TRIAL LAWYERS AND TERRORISTS.... THEN ABRUPTLY SWITCH TO THE OPPOSITE COURSE.

haha right.........

i dont like either candidate, but lately kerry's been saying shit like he doesnt want canadian beef in the country, fuckin faggot (no offence to gay people) but seriouisly, not ONE perosn in this country has gotten mad cow, and the guy who started mad cow was an american, coincidence?

Re: Re: Re: State of the Universe Address

Originally posted by villain

Why is haliburton granted the contract with no other bids?

villainy,

brown and root wrote a report for the military to see if one contractor could handle

all the logistics of a military intervention(which remains classified to this day). the report convinced cheney that it could be done(91/92ish, when he was SoD). from that brown and root authored the mother of all service contracts: LOGCAP(Logistics Civil Augmentation Program). basically they wrote the bid(which gave them an unfair advantage) and of course won it.

additionally, they (b&r) have been in bed with politicians(starting with lbj, whom they owned) and the military for decades. they also have a hefty rep for getting things done quickly and being an essential logistical service that it appears the US military cannot do without them. so now, basically they are so entrenched that they are for all intents and purposes an arm of the US military. the contract they authored is a

'cost plus' contract, which in laymen terms means they get a blank check from the government. it's a major contract and has been used in every american deployment since it was awarded. they'be made something like $2billy off it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: State of the Universe Address

Originally posted by POIESIS

villainy,

brown and root wrote a report for the military to see if one contractor could handle

all the logistics of a military intervention(which remains classified to this day). the report convinced cheney that it could be done(91/92ish, when he was SoD). from that brown and root authored the mother of all service contracts: LOGCAP(Logistics Civil Augmentation Program). basically they wrote the bid(which gave them an unfair advantage) and of course won it.

additionally, they (b&r) have been in bed with politicians(starting with lbj, whom they owned) and the military for decades. they also have a hefty rep for getting things done quickly and being an essential logistical service that it appears the US military cannot do without them. so now, basically they are so entrenched that they are for all intents and purposes an arm of the US military. the contract they authored is a

'cost plus' contract, which in laymen terms means they get a blank check from the government. it's a major contract and has been used in every american deployment since it was awarded. they'be made something like $2billy off it.

Eeks yikes! Nice work!

I can see how this ties into what I've learned of Haliburton also recieving funds from FEMA.

And I thought things were bad when politicians had connections to private industry special interest groups. Now we have private industry grotesquely attached to government!

Originally posted by ihatefrunts

For one, the most effective tool in combatting terrorism is to bring the war on the offensive, which is exactly what he has done.

well dude, that has yet to be seen. i won't purport to have a real measured alternative, but it seems clear that the american occupation has imputed not only extremists with more anger, but also nationalists, which makes itself apparent every night on the news.

bush talks about resolve..well unfortunately, americans don't have the balls that

mujahadeen have, so we'll be fighting them(and radicalizing many more) for an awfully long time, while thousands of soldiers and innocents die in the process.

is this the only viable option?

i personally refuse to believe it is. i have no faith or indication(s) that the bush administration is pursuing every possible alternative with the same fervor they

have exhibited invading iraq. and why would they? they are CEO's of the iron triangle, accountable only to their shareholders.

blah. shit's foul.

It bothers me that we refer to dealing with the problem of international terrorism as the "war" on terror.

September 11 was not a state-sponsored military action, it was a mass murder/suicide. The hijackers who killed all those people aren't warriors, they're murderers and criminals. They should be referred to as such.

Nothing legitimizes terrorism like referring to it as a military tactic. Stop doing it.

• 4 weeks later...

i'd first gotta say that if i had a real choice in anything we would have no president, or government for that matter. but between bush and carey i'd go wit bush just because cary is a monumental pussy and i dont want a fucking leader of my country that i could kick the shit out of with only one hand.

Originally posted by SpAdE7@Oct 9 2004, 10:18 AM

i'd first gotta say that if i had a real choice in anything we would have no president, or government for that matter. but between bush and carey i'd go wit bush just because cary is a monumental pussy and i dont want a fucking leader of my country that i could kick the shit out of with only one hand.

first of all, you idiot, spell his name right. its "kerry" not "carey" :five-o: :bday: :gaga:

Originally posted by a bronx tale@Sep 8 2004, 05:13 PM

DAMM WHY DONT SOMEONE TELL HIM TO GROW SOME BALLS, BUSH MAY SUCK BUT AT LEAST HE GOT SOME BALLS TO FIGHT BACK WHEN SOMEONE DEGRADES HIM. IF KERRY CANT FIGHT BACK AGAINST BUSH WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WILL FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE FILTHY TERRORISTS. EXPECT TO ALL DIE IF THAT FAGGOT BECOMES PRESIDENT. TERRORISTS WORLDWIDE WILL BE LIKE GREAT NOWS OUR CHANCE.

DIDNT YOU GET IT YET?? BUSH IS THE TERRORIST, ISLAM (AND IT SUCKS A LOT WHAT THEY DID TO USA, DONT GET ME WRONG) ONLY GOT A SMALL REVENGE FROM ALL THE SHIT THE STATES DID TO THEM BEFORE. SADAM HUSSEIN WASNT LINKED TO THE TERRORIST, THE IRAKIAN POPULATION WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT THE USA DID TO THEM SINCE THEY STARTED A USELESS PREVENTIVE WAR AND KILLED THOUSANDS OF MOTHERS, CHILDRENS AND INNOCENT PEOPLE.

ITS EASY TO TURN YOURSELF TOWARD THE FIRST BIG GUY THAT PRETEND TO HAVE SOME BALLS WHEN YOU FEEL UNSAFE, BUT THAT LITTLE PUSSY OF BUSH WOULD NEVER SPEND ONE SINGLE DAY ON THE WAR TERRAIN IN IRAK.. AND HE IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED ALL THIS FUCKING MESS. HE IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING TERRORIST ON THIS PLANTE. OPEN YOUR EYES FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Originally posted by JeSTeRM3@Oct 11 2004, 04:24 AM

man, kerry is a fucking dumb fuck!!!!! If we elected him, we would be fighting terrorists in our backyards!!

if you're a graf writer you're already labeled a "domestic terrorist" by some people in the government...

you think kerry would honestly not put forth an effort to defend the country, the same way Bush "puts forth an effort"?

the war in iraq is NOT about terrorism...if it was, they'd secure munitions depots before they secured the oil fields....the war in iraq is about making stockholders at haliburton rich...

sometimes i seriously think 9/11 was allowed to happen...the CIA's main function is to overthrow governments...i think ours has been overthrown...

re-elect gore in 2004...