Pointalism?

Mistery

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually, I THOUGHT about this before. Was first introduced to pointalism during a geometry class. Of all classes, geometry? But I never even took it to the next level of sketching it out. Didn't really seem like a good idea. Right now, I'm more interested (and working on)in seeing pieces that take advantage of its surroundings. Like if you're painting a wall that has something coming out of it, you'd use it in your piece and whatnot. A bit faggish but the results are pretty dope if you can pull it off. It's nothing new but you don't see it much. Or maybe at all...

I'll post pictures of what I'm trying to explain in a second...

haha right on yellow feets.....i love doing pointalism but like i dotn really now how to spray it....liek would i do a HUGE one and use lil tiny dots...or spray and HUGE one na duse huge dots........or maby the opposite...regular size with small dots....idk..an di dont hink ill learn from the thread lol

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ive done canvas and stickers in pointalism, but thats different. anyways, it wouldnt really be a problem about finding a wall big enough, it'd be finding someone who has the can control to do it, if you dont use stock caps, or even sometimes if ou do, you could do it. but it'd be long and tiresome id think. which is probably why not many people have fucked with it.

at some point i saw a piece done with stickers and it was a 3d...you seen what im talking about?

Someone in Europe has done it already. I can't recall who at this point but I know I've seen it. It was quite some time ago too. I looked pretty sharp in the photo but I have no idea how "clean" it was up close. I assume it would look kinda nasty when you're right up on it and then come together as you step back.

Daim did this canvas piece with color chips from a paint store that he cut up and pasted to the canvas. Pretty freakin' smart. Along the same idea...

• 2 weeks later...

dude 216ism..griffiti is a art style...pointalism is a art style.....u can put them together to create one thing.......chocolate plus milk...equals chocolate milk...equals good..............pointalism plus griffiti ..equals some crazy tighy looking art if dont properly

Archived