VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^then you should get your teeth smacked out.

For posting a photo? You sound like a 16 year old kid. Get a fucking life loser.

I bet I'd burn you, and beat you down.....drop a name or BEAT IT.You're a pussy that feeds on the negativity of a internet forum...nameless homo.

Im LIVING my dreams, are you?

listen fools. there was a drippy difer tag in the background. ya'll heard of him? he's from vancouver.

and in the second photo theres tars guts and sueme tags. all dope ass van writers.

so unless you got some flicks to post yourself erika (no disrespect)... how bout you take your own advice. ;) Deal?

[/color]

Deal. I was just saying that if you post pictures of random girls that no one really knows somebody is gonna say some random fucked up comment. Writers are assholes. You could have cropped the girls out. Either way they were still good pictures.

100_0353.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0356.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0359.jpg

100_0360.jpg

100_0363.jpg

100_0364.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0367.jpg

theres a really chill spot called the cop shop, on main street , they let you do maaaaaad throwies in the alleyyou just have to make sure your wearing reflective geear and a bejewelled hat

HAHA

bejewelled hat

that's classic

Archived