Attackers take over russian school, hold 400 hostages.

trackstand

Originally posted by fermentor666

How can you have respect for someone on a Jihad? It's a fucking holy war. Like the Crusades, the fucking dark ages except it's 2004.

haha no it isnt anything like the crusades which was the CHRISTIANS invading other lands in order to spread christianity and the influence of the church

jiihad on the other hand (meaning a struggle with ones self, if anyone bothered to look at the religion would know; the new term meaning holy war has just been recently adopted a few years ago) is them attacking the people who have been attacking them

did the iraqi militants attack anyone militarily until the states invaded them? no.

did the taliban attack anyone before we invaded? no, fuck america supported those guerrillas against the Soviets in the Afghan war, so shutp.

i dont respect them for a jiihad like you said, i respect them not for the killing of innocent life (altho when the states and other countries do it its called collateral damage and somehow alright in all north americans eyes) but for the fact that yes, they are kicking a giant in the balls.

i dont respect the militants who went into the schoool, because most of them were not even chechens. but you know what, they gotta do what they gotta do, i guess. their quest for an independant country which all other iron curtain coutnries achieved has been brutally supressed by the russians with full scale executions, soldiers building military instillations right beside fuckin preschools, hospitals being raided.

no dude, why do u fuckin think a lot of women are in the struggle? because they dont care about islam, they dont care about indepepndance, they want fuckin revenge. because a lot of them dont have families anymore, no brothers, no husbands, no fathers.

read thebook "Chechnya:History and struggle"

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE CORONER

thats all fuckin bullshit. im sick of people all saying, lets get back to nature, lets get back to nature. it pisses me off

you fuckin hate technology and want to get rid of it?

stop talking on the internet.stop driving a car. dont go to a hospital when you get hurt

seriously its the dumbest ass thing ive ever heard of. human being will NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS were, they wont. so fuckin suck it up, stop whining about how technology sucks as you talk on the internet and get calls on your cell phone and drive your car, or bus, or plane or fuckin anything.

seriously enoughs enough. technology is here to stay. and if you wanna go to the mountains have fun, because i guarantee you you wouldnt last for the rest of your life.

and you wanna live like indians? good call brah. except, what do we do with the already existing cityscapes, and buildings and roads, and money and people, and hospitals?

fuck off with that anti technology bullshit your all frontin, if you actually hated technology you would never talk on here.

peeace out

word*

Coroner

Ok, "they gotta do what they gotta do," and we gotta do what we gotta do---like bomb their ass back to the Stone Age, right? No? The difference is (supposedly) that they want to be martyred, and go to Paradise. Well, great. Let's help em out, whaddaya say?

I think the Middle East is so completely fucked up that it may not get straightened out for 100 years or more.

In the meantime, we need to start figuring out ways to stop using petroleum products, including gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and natural gas. Think about it--all this hassle over fossil fuel energy. All this consumption of energy is endangering national security. We are definately going to have to cut down on gasoline consumption.

Ride a bike, starve a terrorist.

donate money to help Beslan terrorist victims

www.moscowhelp.org

info@moscowhelp.org

321-213-0198 (phone)

206-333-0505 (fax)

Our Foundation is raising charitable donations which will be fully distributed to the families or injured children or caretakers of those children who lost their parents. We are a grassroots project run by a group of volunteers, and we are the only such foundation outside Russia. All donations are tax-deductible.

Re: Coroner

Originally posted by KaBar2

Ok, "they gotta do what they gotta do," and we gotta do what we gotta do---like bomb their ass back to the Stone Age, right? No? The difference is (supposedly) that they want to be martyred, and go to Paradise. Well, great. Let's help em out, whaddaya say?

I think the Middle East is so completely fucked up that it may not get straightened out for 100 years or more.

In the meantime, we need to start figuring out ways to stop using petroleum products, including gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and natural gas. Think about it--all this hassle over fossil fuel energy. All this consumption of energy is endangering national security. We are definately going to have to cut down on gasoline consumption.

Ride a bike, starve a terrorist.

i think you missed my meaning completely. do u know anything about chechnya or where it is, or whats been going on since 95? i doubt it.

i said i have respect for the chechen freedom fighters who are actually trying to get theyre country free from russian rule, who only attacked military targets and comprise of JUST chechens.

the men that did that were not freedom fighters and they were mostly arabs anyways.

read a little bit about history and look inside the news as well, before you speak your fuckin ignorant shit.

and the oil companies would never allow that non-fossil shit to ever happen, they hold too much clout.

chechnya isnt in the middle east bro.

Archived