WHO LIKES SCARS!?

maskoner

Re: stitches...

Originally posted by maskoner

...that had to be one of the most wild weekends i have ever had...

no kidding. that has to be the most eventful day of my life. good lord. poor demis..every now and then i'll see that car that he streaked with 'hi. i just got my ass kicked. -demis.' haha ahhhhhhh...memories.

on the other side of things..that scar from tm crew is sick! i caught one of his freights and was in love..but man...that navy and pewter fill looks like a nice piece too bad the sun/flash burn killed the flick...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by platapie

as for others running from big people is ntuhing to be ashamed of pulling out pepper spray on a guy that smaller then you then hittin ghim with a brick is sumthing to be ahaemd of.

Fuck that man, Who gets into fights to make friends?

If people want to see something fair then they should play cricket or baseball, personally I will fuck someone up as quick and as bad as I can.

You just jam your keys straight into their eye socket or grab hold of some ball sack and twist hard, thats in the worst possible situation.

If you can get that half brick then smash the guys fucking teeth in or even better hit them from behind.

aint nobody doin anyone no favors when your getting kicked in the head.

Archived