MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the "new" shit that's being done now was done by Ewok 10 years ago.

ewok is the man.. we were talkin about this too.. krush lts.. just the mix up. some people hate, but after a while puullin yourself through the hatin on.. you can appreciate that those crews keep those styles going.. just sucks to see it comin from every other crew.:lol:

so bad

Fuck tryin to say that one member or another is the best of em all... Each and every dude in MSK is a fuckin beast and there's no denyin it unless you're a jealous, hater-ass bitch. Pose is incredible, that goes without sayin... Rime has a totally different style than Pose but as far as I'm concerned, is every bit as much of a killer in the game, seems to me he gets around more than Pose too, which isn't that an important part of the game? Nekst tends to bomb so fuckin hard everywhere he goes around the country that it makes up for not having the most insane piecing style or skills (even though he pulls off some dope pieces as well).. I could go on but seriously, it should be clear that if you're in MSK it's cause you're undoubtedly a graff monster and you've earned and deserve your place in the crew.

That's true. You have the OGs who made MSK what it is today, (REVOK, SABER, RISK, KRUSH, FATE), you got the guys with amazing styles and talent, (POSE, RIME, EWOK, AUGOR, ROIDS), the artists, (RETNA, AROE, GARY, REYES), you have the guys who got out killing the shit out of the states and bombers, (SKREW, NEKST, HAEL, WANTO, SECT), and you have the guys who own their cities, (SEVER, HENSE, CEAZE, STEEL, NORM). Everyone brings a different element to the crew and that's why they were hand picked to be a part of it. Bump all.

Archived