MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la57x400yd7.jpg

he missed some spots on the b and a lil on the e. i hate when bonbers try and get fame for a doing a throwie over yo shit. sure fire way to get a target on yo head sonnnn.

JA=Toy....seriously the guys been paintin for over 20 years and can still barley piece...hes pretty much gotten his fame from a few heavens and beef...seriously he just a little rich kid thats one short toy....

JA=Toy....seriously the guys been paintin for over 20 years and can still barley piece...hes pretty much gotten his fame from a few heavens and beef...seriously he just a little rich kid thats one short toy....

Yo I'll tell you what. Why dont you go look in the mirror right now and ask yourself out loud "who am I to call anyone a toy?". JA is't a toy, maybe you dont agree with what he did, but that doesnt make him a toy. He has beef with Saber, so he went over him, end of story. JA is a legend in NYC. You just don't understand NYC graffiti. He is a street bomber, meaning he does throwups tags and straight letters, only. Would I want to be strictly a throwup bomber? No, does that mean every else shouldnt be? No. Get your nose out of Sabers ass. And to say JA got his fame from a few heavens and beef? What do you know about JA? Were you in NYC during the 80's and 90's to see what was being done here? Do you have any clue what you are talking about? No, and you know you don't, you just think saying whatever nonsense about JA or NYC is gonna fly cause you're in the MSK thread. And him being a little rich kid, I'm sure hes twice your age and four times your size.

Now can we get back to MSK and stop bring up this JA bullshit already. I think you guys talk about it then even Saber ever does.

Bump all the dope older shit being posted.

Talk about off night......geeez:huh:

don't get caught fishing for compliments! you know that peice is nice!

Shit.....I'm seriously doing fills over this. Last time I painted this wall I did another shitty piece too. It's just one of those spots.

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm super critical of mine and others stuff. But more than that I try to be honest. I just don't likke this thing. :o

One thing bomber and piecer have in common is they both have one track minds. There is more to graff then just piecing. To say that he got his name off a few heavens and beef means you have no idea what your talking about. He has to be one of the most prolific bombers of the last 20 years and not many have dumped more paint then him. To think he ragged this to get fame off it is also retarded, he probably ragged it cuz him and Foe had beef with Saber. If you knew whats up you would know that MSK rolls with DMS and JA has had beef with DMS before they ever set foot in Cali (guilty by association). Thats the nature of beef your spots get gone over. If you had beef with someone you would go after his biggest, nicest shit first no? And when you did rag it why do a piece (even if you could) its more a slap in the face to just trash it. He is also by no means rich, his father has long since disowned him. Don't get me wrong I love what MSK does and there aren't many if any crews that currently have more ups throughout the world then them. Get your facts straight before you start calling someone a toy.