MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it always you that defends Revok anytime someone says some REAL shit to him?

Slowly remove yourself up off his dick. Thank you.

Defending? I'm asking a question, dumbass. If anyone is on someone's dick is you on mine since you seem to know everything I do. Get over it. It was a simple question. :lol:

Why is it always you that defends Revok anytime someone says some REAL shit to him?

Slowly remove yourself up off his dick. Thank you.

dude has a valid question, cause honestly, karl, if your not msk you are just the world biggest dickrider.

i do appreciate how you always post pics and come with new ones all the time. i have given ou props many times on it. i just assumed you were msk, which i hope, cause if your not, those dudes need restraining orders on ya:p

You guys are funny. When do I defend anyone here? When do I say leave REVOK alone or fuck you, don't talk shit about SKREW! I give my opinion. I post my opinion like all of you. I do not call people dick riders for giving them props nor do I call anyone haters for talking shit about them. If I don't agree with a certain topic then I can say what I think just like you guys do. I post flicks here as I do in the LTS/KOG thread, the AL thread, the L.A. Graff thread, and other threads because they're so easy to find. If I say HAEL has done lots of damage because someone said he hasn't done shit, that's just stating facts or giving my opinion; not being a dick rider or whatever else cool name you guys want to call it. If that's dick riding, then I guess one can't appreciate shit here or else everyone is going to think something stupid. Whatever. This is a thread, not a topic about he said/she said. If you don't like what I say, PM me and leave these pages for pix that apparently only MSK heads can post since we're not allowed to or else we're dick riders. Sorry for wasting anyone's time with this shit. Lates.

You guys are funny. When do I defend anyone here? When do I say leave REVOK alone or fuck you, don't talk shit about SKREW! I give my opinion. I post my opinion like all of you. I do not call people dick riders for giving them props nor do I call anyone haters for talking shit about them. If I don't agree with a certain topic then I can say what I think just like you guys do. I post flicks here as I do in the LTS/KOG thread, the AL thread, the L.A. Graff thread, and other threads because they're so easy to find. If I say HAEL has done lots of damage because someone said he hasn't done shit, that's just stating facts or giving my opinion; not being a dick rider or whatever else cool name you guys want to call it. If that's dick riding, then I guess one can't appreciate shit here or else everyone is going to think something stupid. Whatever. This is a thread, not a topic about he said/she said. If you don't like what I say, PM me and leave these pages for pix that apparently only MSK heads can post since we're not allowed to or else we're dick riders. Sorry for wasting anyone's time with this shit. Lates.

your a fucking clown stfu already your too late it doesnt work after 20 posts

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ITS GRAFFITI not some MAINSTREAM GOSSIP CORNER, I dont wanna know a damn thing about any artist, allu FUCKS should care about is their work

SHUT UP YOU NEW AGE PUSSY INTERNET BABYS

......now proceed with posting MSK flicks.......

and respect to those who paint

Archived