MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uhmm not to diss, but this was real strong crew once apon a time...... like a lot of real west coast writers were all about it... ..

how bout some flicks of the real la members instead of random fools jockin and recycling after the fact?

haze/fate/chico/bruin/bus/kick/buds/havok/crisis ......etc.... gk.old saber....... krush awr shit and that late 90's tyke shit once he got letters down.. that shit was hard.

now its kinda like some bad b movie or somethin.... real fancy, but no heart. dont get sad. everyone i mentioned agrees i'm sure.

post some krull, dude was on some next shit once apon a time.... it just seems wack that the people that really founded the crew and got it its reputation and fame get no play these days and a bunch of randoms that jocked their way in are who it is related to these days when i read a magazine or a book or look at this shit.

golden west boxcars didnt lie. neither did real flicks in the mailbox. just an observation, take it for whatever you want. that fancy shit aint ever gonna mean nothing in graffiti.

I think you may be referring to more of a time frame rather than a new vs old MSK. Take into consideration shit worked different back then and you may be associating older MSK with certain time in YOUR life. Shit works the same way with music. Thats why I like such crappy early 90's R&B.

Now think of the other crews that were around back then. Fell off, strung out, in jail, got jobs, or let 100s of people in without any relativity to whatever 3 letters they write.

MSK is still progressing, 15 yrs later. We'd be pretty sad if we hadnt. With progress comes change. Look at the past 100 pages of this thread, whole shit load of work. And a wide range. We have a lot more depth than we did way-back-when. The crew has followed down many paths in that time, not all of them, "real fancy". Youre only reading the headlines if thats all you see. Sorry we cant please everyone, but thanks for the nod to our history.:p :(

I think you may be referring to more of a time frame rather than a new vs old MSK. Take into consideration shit worked different back then and you may be associating older MSK with certain time in YOUR life. Shit works the same way with music. Thats why I like such crappy early 90's R&B.

Now think of the other crews that were around back then. Fell off, strung out, in jail, got jobs, or let 100s of people in without any relativity to whatever 3 letters they write.

MSK is still progressing, 15 yrs later. We'd be pretty sad if we hadnt. With progress comes change. Look at the past 100 pages of this thread, whole shit load of work. And a wide range. We have a lot more depth than we did way-back-when. The crew has followed down many paths in that time, not all of them, "real fancy". Youre only reading the headlines if thats all you see. Sorry we cant please everyone, but thanks for the nod to our history.:p :(

-WHAT HE SAID.

2tones_2.jpg

2tone.jpg

gkae.jpg

crises.jpg

coax.jpg

haze.jpg

krises_2.jpg

krises.jpg

krush.jpg

I think its also worth mentioning that most the the original line up is still down.

In order of arrival;

BABA~~~ still around, kinda

EKLIPS~~~ obviously, still around

GKAE~~~ will admit to nothing

GONE~~~ retired

SABER~~~ yup

BRACE~~~ M.I.A.

FATE~~~ 10-4

HAVOK~~~ confirmed

CHUNK~~~ still not in jail

PUSH~~~ has been here the whole time just never said anything

BUS~~~ no

ONLY~~~ no

EVOL~~~ tko

SIVA~~~ what do I say here?

This roll call reflects the crew before we left the confines of the west valley, or west LA. 1994ish.

I could be off on the order towards the end, but thats pretty close. Out of this 14, 10 are still down, in their own special way.

Not a bad ratio.

;)

interesting, word up. back in like 93-94 i used to do MSK and wu tang throwies sll over my homework and shit. i idolized them. ever since my first visit to LA msk and awr have allways been my favorite crews. westcoast baby. long live MSK, the superpower of graffitt

Archived