HIP-HOP...1200 hobos crew?

rinse

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

if anyone wants to give me a couple of 1200 hobos or APSO cd's for free i will not argue.I will have another giveaway sooner if i get some..:D

yo I-PATCH...

i e-mailed you my addie an disc #. if you send me some good sounds and a return addie, i'll try to send you a disc back. the wears i listed at the top of this thread only scratch the surface, i could send you some goods.

seeking if ever you want to send anything through aim feel free... i'm at rinseout3003.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

the thing is, you guys never heard the other 15 minutes of the conversation. it was completely different than how it was edited to sound. everything was taken out of context.

dude... how out of context could it be?? the stuff he says stands alone... and is hilarious. even if sole isnt as much of a bitch as he was made out to be, its still funny.

anticon, in my opinion, is extremely hit and miss. a lot of it is the same singing-over-wierd-beats, but theres some gems in there. some of the production i couldnt make anything that compares if i took my whole life, other stuff sounds like i could make it in five minutes... jel is on some cool shit though... just some of the vocals that go over it are dissinteresting to me.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

dude... how out of context could it be?? the stuff he says stands alone... .

to make sense of it, you have to know the whole story.

there used to be a site called 'truehiphop.com' that sole did. he had a banner on it at one point that said 'company flow vs. the spice girls'. it was meant to imply dope music (co-flow) vs. pop bullshit. for some reason, el p took offense to it, and instead of talking to sole, started talking shit to mutual friends/aquaintences. these people played the roll of mediator/instigator. sole originally was trying to smoth it all over. he talked to mr. len months and months before el p called him. so when he says "i told len, i dont want beef with you guys, i love company flow, i want to be down" (or whatever he says exactly) he was refering to the past conversation, when he was trying to clear up the original misunderstanding, and point out that he was trying to give them props, and that he was, at the time, a fan. he was not sitting on the phone trying to kiss el p's ass in the present tense. also between the first call to len, and the call from el p, people were still constantly telling sole how el p was talking shit about him, and there was a handwritten note on the back of the end 2 end burners 12", dissing sole. whether or not el p was really talking shit, who knows, but that's how it was reported to sole. so then el p called him on some 'yo man, lets squash this shit, i dont know who you've been talking to, but i never said shit, i dont care about this, theres no beef' steeze, which is why sole starts being apologetic, cause he realizes he already has a record being pressed up, dissing him. basically, el p set him up on the phone. had he called him being all thug from the begining, it wouldnt have come out anything like that. el p was acting all civil and diplomatic.

anyway, that shit is super old and the only people who seem to still be interested in it is other def jux members, who never had anything to do with it in the first place. sole and el p met up years ago and squashed shit.

blah.

browner,

nosdam does the production on cloudead. historically speaking, nosdam and i have never much gotten along, but whatever. you might also want to look into 'subtle' which is dose's band. i havent heard them, but i assume it's probably dope.

Archived