the art/design route

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as far as t's with your own tags....the best deal I've found so far for some real quality t's is a custom order of a minimum of 5000 t's. I doubt you'd want to go that route just yet. The best thing to do is cut tags out, and have your screen shop screen in a tag where the tag would be...like a lot of companies are doing anyway. Personally I cut the tags out of every t I own cause they always scratch me.

Anyway, I've been doing custom orders on shirts for a few years now...small runs and the like, for the most part if you've got a base, the people buying don't care if there is a tag in there or not...and if there is a tag at least make sure the shirt is high quality, because then the buyer would feel like they got a good thing.

as far as graf craze and marketing...i think that shit has been going on for a long time now, and I doubt it will fizzle...it might fade a bit, but it will never go away. there are too many young people doing start ups that think graf is the shit and will always want a graf artist to do their first few sketches or whatever... Im sure many of you have had the same experience with meeting people who want to start their own business, then they find out you're into graf and they ask you to draw something for them. it will never end...ever since graf became an art form there have been people willing to pay for it.

the stencil marketing thing won't go away either. it's slightly creative, and it's got it's place. stencils have been used forever it seems. shit the army uses stencils! but the posse thing will definately fade. Im just waiting to hear black eyed peas or justin timberlake sing about how they have a posse.

Archived