Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

their lyrics are so fucking awesome:

I know it's gonna hurt this time, but it's calling me like someone else's wish. I can't resist to touch it. Yeah, you know I gotta feel it again. Feel it again! Memories come flooding back. They're killing me, and I see 32 frames. I know that I miss those days because I swallowed four years in one gulp.

so it's 12:34AM and my girlfriends asleep. i should be too but im too busy looking at the gif thread and chattin with misterEye about the end of the world. 10 years left, any bets?

so my girls going off to Europe tomorrow, and im seeing her off at logan. frickin 730 flight, have to get there at like 4. im gonna miss her but hope she has fun. she should. hope everything goes alrite too. shes gonna be bouncin around over there for about 3 weeks, thenits back to boston. OH, and guess wen that'll be? during the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION. do u kno how fuckin shitty thats gonna be. boston's gonna be on LOCKDOWN. let alone logan. ill be lucky if i get sum orange chicken during that week. so ya i think i should head to bed, Spy Sweeper's done scanning. damn malware. go die.

goodnite fellow knightbats.

^o^

I had my first guitar lesson today. I learned E minor, C, G, D and D7 so I could play brown eyed girl. Anybody know other songs with those chords?

Also, I have myspace but was a dumbass and signed up with my government name so I'll get a new one and then hit you all up.

hell yeah milton, learn that guitar. I took 2 lessons and the guy taught me how to play Glcyrine by bush and i neevr went back, so I just learned on my own. I always call the D chord the NBC chord becuase if you pluck it right it makes the nbc little jingle. hahaha i need bed.