Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When you reach a certain level people are gonna start comin out with negative shit, but either way its one guys opinion so you cant take it as a standard.

For example if I met links who i may have not got on with during my stay, if they write on the net some negashit about me, doesnt mean thats me, and im some massive cunt to everyone i meet etcetera. Taps and that have smashed it and there aint no one with such quality and quantity, if i had done that much id feel invincible, and there would be plenty of haters.

Regardless of whether or not that shit is true, bitching about other writers on the net just makes you seem like a butthurt faggot.

Someone stayed with you and didn't make you feel appreciated? Crying about it to the intenational internet graffiti community(I can't believe I actually just used all those words together) makes you look like some pussyhole nerd that deserved to get taxed.