Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

Regardless of whether or not that shit is true, bitching about other writers on the net just makes you seem like a butthurt faggot.

Someone stayed with you and didn't make you feel appreciated? Crying about it to the intenational internet graffiti community(I can't believe I actually just used all those words together) makes you look like some pussyhole nerd that deserved to get taxed.

Ok mister "international internet graffiti community"... everyone is scary of your rape procedures.. btw no one bitchin about nothing, plain journalism, clearing the hype of your bandwagon heads.. follow your leaders and keep fucking that chicken, cut that emotional frenzy please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok mister "international internet graffiti community"... everyone is scary of your rape procedures.. btw no one bitchin about nothing, plain journalism, clearing the hype of your bandwagon heads.. follow your leaders and keep fucking that chicken, cut that emotional frenzy please

Wow, touched a nerve did I?

I guess it must have been because you were scary of my rape procedures?:confused:

Like I said before, I don't know whether these stories are true. I think it's perfectly possible for two self-important Germans pumped up on their own hype to waltz into a country, abuse the hospitality and system of the natives and then make off like bandits with the photos.

But whether or not this happened is not the point I'm making.

What I'm saying is that bitching(and it is just bitching, your pal isn't going to win any journalism prizes) about it on the net makes the people telling stories look worse than the antagonists. The people/person talking this gossip look like they were the bandwagon heads treating these fools like rockstars who got all butthurt once moses and taps didn't invite them straight back to Germany and put them in their new book so they decided to cry about it to the internet.

If they were really that bad you should have destroyed everything they painted whilst they were still in the country and then blacklisted them once they left.

Instead you write a 'kiss and tell' article where you snitch on them and make yourselves look like crybabies.

it was lucky that guy had a gun to pull so he could show those germans how much of a man he really was.