Clogged Caps 4

THEdude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Euro Beast

God now i realize why i hate legal walls so much. Half of these pieces have no letter form. didn't anyone good go to clogged caps? like Mayhem or something?

i know what you mean. i can't stand legal walls in general because they always end up hurting my fucking eyes. that said, there was some quality stuff there.

only reason why you pussies cant Stand legal walls cause yall SUCK!

quit using "illegals" as a crutch! I hate that shit. niggas like yall stay off walls and talk shit about walls cause yall are WACk, skill-less mutha fuckers.....fuck how long yall been writing...

dont blame other people for your mistakes!,..."like mayhem" euro-fag. their bombers!!!!dumbass. fuck yall bubble letters. fuck yall lightning bolt/#tic tac toe color schemes, fuck yall over-exaturated bubbles.fuck those wack ass bubblestlye peices, fuck all yall. its 2004 keep up with the time! The 80's died out long ago with the blue jean jacket. fuck yall, IM OUT

niggas know what Im talking about. dont make me start a thread on u fake bastards.

Archived