damn, it's totally friday and i, like, totally forgot (30th april 04)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Okay here's the deal. I just woke up and my face is completely markered up, my computer desktop is now a guy sucking another guy's cock, and the bushes in front of my house are flattened. My friends rule.

I remember absolutely nothing after funneling 3 rum and cokes last night. Actually, I vaguely remember diving through my front bushes.

Friday: friends house drank a beer or 18 chilled with my party chick chickie, TITIES!!!!!!, rode home before all the alcohol set in passed out

Saturday: get a call at 6 am my best friend is dead......car accident AWSOME!!!!!!!!! This made my day. Sat at his house all morning with family even more awsome

Now I'm in route as I type this to the bike swap meet up with the squad and kick it for a little,

Supposed to be getting tattood by one of my riders today looking forward to this.

Later on I dunno prolly going to do a lot a lot of drugs and alcohol drinking because of my awsome morning I had

Sunday: prolly wake up and cry like a bitch

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

AREANKAY i'm sorry to hear that man.

Fri- didn't do shit and loved it! i just sat around the house watching some tv, got on 12oz, talked to the girlfriend, then caught up on some overdue rest.

sat- gonna finnish painting my room in a little bit, then i have no clue whats going to happen tonight, my hang with friends, my see a movie, might sit at home and watch tv.

sun- study some for school. and just chill at the house.

FRIDAY:

Went with a girl to old towne, ended up sitting by the bench and making out with her. Gave her a pebble that said hope. Then felt as if i shouldnt have kissed her.

edit* she just messaged me with a nice message, maybe i should have liked kissing her. hmmmm.

SATURDAY:

Paint since the weather is soo damn good right now. Get drunk with the entire crew. then maybe paint with the crew.

SUNDAY:

Cure A Hangover, Go play minigolf with a few ladies, do my traditional Sunday Mid Day Painting.

..... Masterbate.

sorry areankay, my best friend died the day before christmas eve. it's different when it happens to you. slap in the face doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. only the good die young. you decide what good means.

Archived