AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by technikal+Jul 22 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (technikal - Jul 22 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@May 17 2005, 02:24 AM

quick contribution... more to come...

IMAG0061.jpg

man that shit under the doper looks sick!!! :haha:

[/b]

heard you went over me with a ton of marker tags, whats the deal?

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jul 26 2005, 01:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jul 26 2005, 01:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by technikal@Jul 22 2005, 07:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@May 17 2005, 02:24 AM

quick contribution... more to come...

IMAG0061.jpg

man that shit under the doper looks sick!!! :haha:

heard you went over me with a ton of marker tags, whats the deal?

[/b]

I didnt go over ya. matter of fact i dont even do "marker tags"

Originally posted by infect@Jul 27 2005, 04:22 AM

Ok ok it was me dont cry about it dober and it was'nt just any marker it was Sharpie tags get it straight. :bawling: :bawling: :haha:

oh well thats cool man, you should have said it was a sharpie those are soooooooo dope. :haha:

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jul 20 2005, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jul 20 2005, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuchikoma2000@Jul 21 2005, 02:37 AM

let me guess nesy got popped doing a spot off lamar while drunk

get your facts straight toy, it was a spot off guadalupe...

[/b]

im so tired of guvung sage to new jacks, if i see you in lockup ma just laugh at you...

Jail is for quitters...

im tired, weary, lonely, wheres my fiance...

a93cd83e.jpg

barrels mean so little if they are empty...

4d798479.jpg

someone tell her i still want to marry her...

signing off,

Thathardcorepunkrockinhiphoppinbboyvandal,

Against Verncular Corrupted Trees. 31

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by deafikator@Aug 9 2004, 11:27 PM

damn.. man i was just down in austin and i didnt see no graf, just a JEsse and some other shit... just hollows, feels good to see that nekst shit tho...

you should check out bridges,, 45th .. the drag's always been torn....

souf first has old gomer and chant with early hitups... go see it..

*Don't drop this kind of info.

^^^ Shut the hell up "tick" you don't know what you're talking about. your the biggest toy in austin, all you do is little gay tick tags hick tags and horrible bombs. As of now we are beefin and when i see your lil ass im stickin my streaker up it> ya boyyy that what you get for slashin my shit kid>my crew will fuck your apartment uphahahahhaha fuck tick in two thousand and five<<<<<<<<<<<< SEKS GIZANG FAGGOT> RESPECT YOUR FOR FATHERS> just fucking with ya kid but really dont touch my shit< matter of fact don"t hit up in a block radius next to my shit

Originally posted by technikal@Aug 11 2005, 04:16 PM

^^^ Shut the hell up "tick" you don't know what you're talking about. your the biggest toy in austin, all you do is little gay tick tags hick tags and horrible bombs. As of now we are beefin and when i see your lil ass im stickin my streaker up it> ya boyyy that what you get for slashin my shit kid>my crew will fuck your apartment uphahahahhaha fuck tick in two thousand and five<<<<<<<<<<<< SEKS GIZANG FAGGOT> RESPECT YOUR FOR FATHERS> just fucking with ya kid but really dont touch my shit< matter of fact don"t hit up in a block radius next to my shit

first off id like to say word up to my nigga in that bomb ass SE cCrew Styles, you know wassup kidd. Fuck all this bullshit thats been going down, dober your a punk bitch and you got punked in front of everyone last night, oh yeah and other??? yer lucky it wasnt you, you ever cross me ever again, ill cross your fucking face, you got me?? dont ever ever try and front on me or act hard, this is my fucking city...

LifelessleyCrushingTheSystemKINGS!!!!!!!!!

lil Availlionaire 31, on papers for whooping frat punks on the strip...

10-4 good buddies

who the fucks got the updates with them flciks??? lotsa new shit....

:king: :king: :king: :king: hardcoreavaillionairepunkrockinhihoppingeeedoutemceeingproducingmotherfuckinglonelyassmonsterbootclickinggangmemberloserfromthattreyonehood...

:king: :king: :king: :king:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:burn:

i dont slash ANYONE's shit, no matter who they are or how ugly the shit is ... fucking castro stealin' my bike and slashing your shit gets me crossed out all over town... fucking weak.

you should Know better by now dude.

>my crew will fuck your apartment uphahahahhaha fuck tick in two thousand and five<<<<<<<<<<<< SEKS GIZANG FAGGOT>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fucked up....

im not gonna have to run around redoing old tags cos they have a fucking x thru the middle wth mopped sex tags above it in a different color am i?

ALSO.

you hit up shit in front of my house, all up and down my street, and it 's difficult not to catch a tag on the same structure as you when i walk by .

OHHHH.... there 's a sex tag here? didnt see that at night..

but whatever..

ticker

Originally posted by Tick>>the<<Hick+Aug 11 2005, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tick>>the<<Hick - Aug 11 2005, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deafikator@Aug 9 2004, 11:27 PM

damn.. man i was just down in austin and i didnt see no graf, just a JEsse and some other shit... just hollows, feels good to see that nekst shit tho...

you should check out bridges,, 45th .. the drag's always been torn....

souf first has old gomer and chant with early hitups... go see it..

[/b]

are you fucking stupid? shut your mouth. jesus christ. delete this post.

Archived