Maryland / DC

Hermdog

What the fuck...If you using assistance from stencils and the like...or airbrushes or markers to do your piece...That shit is wack...Maybe its for you cause you cant burn without it, but ever since i been writing...which has been since 93...its always been about can control...Yeah I seen them painting that wall and I'm not trying to get down on them cause I like the wall...And I've apinted with ERASE and KEAR before you probably even picked up a can. But for real bring that shit to a battle against some one whos got can control and style and you gonna get laughed at. I guess its just a matter of opinion:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gates

Yo, how is that "Free Agents Book"?

ive talked about it a bit on here. if you're into funny ass stories and shit, this is the book for you, you will laugh your cock off. some butter pics too.

as far as brushes and shit go...i don't personally fuck with em, course i aint no picasso either so what ever, i prefer personally to keep my small condribution to the world of graffiti true to the origins i came to respect, keep it streets. but at the same time i aint gonna hate on people doing shit differently.

all in all though graffiti will always = spray cans, no two ways about it. but in my opinion you have no place fucking with bruskes unless you have honestly proven to yourself that you have can control and style like dude above me said.

i will add some pics up here as soon as i find my digital camera.

i too dwell in the hard knocked hoods of VA.

so hit me up if yall wanna

capitalmixmonkey

PS

not to be a dick, but plaese put the freight pics in the freight section, i aint no MOD wannabe,... yall are killin my OCD ass with that through(nontheless those frights are golden shit)

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl

Yeah its real clean....But if you see it up close and personal its been done with the assistance of brushes and paint...And if I'm not mistaken stencils and or tape to come up with those "CLEAN" lines...

yea that realy dissapoint me if u gotta use brushes an stencils it aint graff yea u migh wanan be an artist or som shit but thats like buying a coliring boook coloring in the liens then trying to cell that u did a hav ass work job in graff u got like a billion diffrent caps u should only use those ...... an stencil are only for obey

using stencils/tape/rulers/markers/paint brushes to accomplish something that can be done with a can is bitch made.

if you're trying to do something different and be all arty, then by all means, experiement till your face falls off. but if you're just wack or lazy then you're playing yourself hard.

KOS!

Originally posted by seeking

using stencils/tape/rulers/markers/paint brushes to accomplish something that can be done with a can is bitch made.

if you're trying to do something different and be all arty, then by all means, experiement till your face falls off. but if you're just wack or lazy then you're playing yourself hard.

KOS!

A FUCKIN MENNNN

Archived