Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: YO

Originally posted by EMOSER

WHATS GOIN ON ONE MINUTE MY FLICKS SHOW UP THE NEXT MINUTE THEY DON'T. SOMTHIN IS FUCKED UP

:lol: well anyway i dont write anymore so keep the name i could give two shits since i doubt youll have rep anyway, ill stick to my "wack ass stickers" and keep getting recognized worldwide and being put in mags...peace

Re: Re: YO

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

:lol: well anyway i dont write anymore so keep the name i could give two shits since i doubt youll have rep anyway, ill stick to my "wack ass stickers" and keep getting recognized worldwide and being put in mags...peace

u still cryin puss.u the one talkin not me.i could care less namean.fine take ur stickers i don't want em bitch:lol:u a herb.my stickers are in mags.wopdey fuckin doo :eek: .u want a cracker.im on my way don't u worry.......lil by lil im gettin my shit out there trust me.

Re: NEW VIRGINIA/DC GRAFFITI DVD

Originally posted by Kicks

*don't use 12oz to advertise your products*

Buy this , buy that.. ? How about I jack you for yours and just make copies for my all friends and crews. That wil make me a more thug out ganster, wont it?... Dont advertise bro

^^^WTF?? This DVD is the shit. put out by real ass dudes pushin the scene, it would be to your benefit to check it out son. Some HARDCORE shit on there, not just some newjack with a camera, talkin highway footage. live shit, Im sure you;ll end up seeing it and wanting to get in their next vid. Dont knock it till you tried it

hey...this is a graffiti website right?...right!...so whats the big deal????

look ive seen other people on twelve ounce promoting their graffiti website or zine or wyws dvd..etc etc.... just because i'm letting people know that their is a graffiti dvd out that covers writers from the va/dc area and is available at LIVEDAYBYDAY.com doesn't mean that im advertising or trying to sell anything....im just raising awareness of something that is new and good for the scene....amen!------------------------------------------------chill out captain webmaster------------------

BALTIMORE HOME OF THE BRAVE AND TIGHT WHERE WE WALK CITY BLOCKS AND WE HATE FOR SPITE I KNOW WRITERS WHO ARE FIENS WRITERS WHO STAY CLEAN SOME WHO ARE NICE AND SOME WHO ARE GREEN A BEAST I STAY SHITTEN LIKE I GOT THE BENDS IF ITS STYLE IM THE MASTER SUCKA ASK YOUR FRIENDS DONT NEED TO KNOW MY NAME ONLY WHY IM HERE IM THE TEACHA YOU BEEN HATEN SON I TASTE YA FEAR DONT REALLY LIKE MY STYLE BUT YOU LOVE THESE OTHER GUYS IF YOU KNEW I DID THE SKETCH YOUD PROBABLY DIE SURPRISED GET WISE AND UNDERSTAND I DO GRAFF FOR FUN FOR SOME ITS A FAD BUT THE TEACHAS NEVER DONE CREWS I DONE MURDERED GAVE SOME THEY BIRTH SPOTS YOU WANNA HIT SO MANY OTHERS RIPPED IT FIRST DONT FORGET TO SHO RESPECT FOR THE ONES WHO PAVED YOU AINT GOTTA FUCKIN LIKE US BUT YOU BEST BEHAVE ..........THE TEACHA

yo

Originally posted by TEACHATEACHA

BALTIMORE HOME OF THE BRAVE AND TIGHT WHERE WE WALK CITY BLOCKS AND WE HATE FOR SPITE I KNOW WRITERS WHO ARE FIENS WRITERS WHO STAY CLEAN SOME WHO ARE NICE AND SOME WHO ARE GREEN A BEAST I STAY SHITTEN LIKE I GOT THE BENDS IF ITS STYLE IM THE MASTER SUCKA ASK YOUR FRIENDS DONT NEED TO KNOW MY NAME ONLY WHY IM HERE IM THE TEACHA YOU BEEN HATEN SON I TASTE YA FEAR DONT REALLY LIKE MY STYLE BUT YOU LOVE THESE OTHER GUYS IF YOU KNEW I DID THE SKETCH YOUD PROBABLY DIE SURPRISED GET WISE AND UNDERSTAND I DO GRAFF FOR FUN FOR SOME ITS A FAD BUT THE TEACHAS NEVER DONE CREWS I DONE MURDERED GAVE SOME THEY BIRTH SPOTS YOU WANNA HIT SO MANY OTHERS RIPPED IT FIRST DONT FORGET TO SHO RESPECT FOR THE ONES WHO PAVED YOU AINT GOTTA FUCKIN LIKE US BUT YOU BEST BEHAVE ..........THE TEACHA

shit if its like that i live in deen teach me somthin teacha

Archived