a manifesto

NeverSleep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VAunabomr

u know what we need to cut all this big word crap out i mean com on in LD giv me a dam break please

How else would we elucidate a near ineffible premise? Language mastery is not nescessary, but it helps.

no, its really simple, so what if its explained in big words.

mary magdalene was a hooker, she was the virgin mary's cousin. it's all a story to teach a lesson. they were going to throw stones at magdalene for being a hooker & jesus was like "let he who is free of sin cast the first stone" and no one was free of "sin" so they didnt stone her.

thanks alot Neversleep for ths story makes more sences noww but lets keep the big words to a minimum ok its Bombers graff artist rember weer all suppose to be ghetto peice of shit an now know how to spell our own names except our graff so that no look to smart here

Originally posted by VAunabomr

thanks alot Neversleep for ths story makes more sences noww but lets keep the big words to a minimum ok its Bombers graff artist rember weer all suppose to be ghetto peice of shit an now know how to spell our own names except our graff so that no look to smart here

man, you're almost as bad at that guy 160...

mary magdalene wasn't a prostitute, though. that has been a part of the bible that has been misunderstood for a long time. i'm guessing it was the catholics.

i'm pretty sure she was the 13th apostle. in that culture it was pretty fucked for a woman to be a leader, but mary magdalene was.

here's a link to help explain

google is fuckin' cool.

do you see how that changes the whole of the bible? mary magdalene was the true leader of the apostles.

as for the merowingian bloodline...i don't know alot about it. i suppose i should read some more. alot of conspiracy theorist stuff and i don't like getting too deep into that. i only like scratching the surface. helps to keep my views pure.

if i find any substanstial links on the net, i'll post here....

Thanks for the link on mary magdalene. Her gospel is awesome. What are some of the other lost books of the Bible? I've read some of the following: The book of Enoch (supposedly the oldest biblical text), the dead sea scrolls (also some of the oldest, said to have come from india by way of the nomadic jews), The apocrypha, the gospel of st. thomas.... Anything I'm missing? I'm pretty sure there are a few more.

I can't really find any good links on the merovingans.... sorry. I can spell it now though! :) Mostly conspiracy theory stuff that I don't really like to lose my head in either. All I can say is that the Merovingans really existed whoever they are. That's why I like Robert Anton Wilson and Umberto Eco so much when it comes to this stuff because they give plenty of footnotes and reference material from reknowned historians and philosophers. Umberto Eco is a professor of semiotics in Italy.

I can't really say god is imperfect. how could GOD be imperfect? We are imperfect that's for sure. But god?

Originally posted by villain

Thanks for the link on mary magdalene. Her gospel is awesome. What are some of the other lost books of the Bible? I've read some of the following: The book of Enoch (supposedly the oldest biblical text), the dead sea scrolls (also some of the oldest, said to have come from india by way of the nomadic jews), The apocrypha, the gospel of st. thomas.... Anything I'm missing? I'm pretty sure there are a few more.

I can't really find any good links on the merovingans.... sorry. I can spell it now though! :) Mostly conspiracy theory stuff that I don't really like to lose my head in either. All I can say is that the Merovingans really existed whoever they are. That's why I like Robert Anton Wilson and Umberto Eco so much when it comes to this stuff because they give plenty of footnotes and reference material from reknowned historians and philosophers. Umberto Eco is a professor of semiotics in Italy.

I can't really say god is imperfect. how could GOD be imperfect? We are imperfect that's for sure. But god?

god is imperfect because he caused the flood that destroyed humanity...except for noah and his family. he was angry at humanity, and he lashed out, after he did that he was saddened and promised never to do that again.

Originally posted by casekonly

www.magdalene.org

a great reference that i just found on mm

Nice.

Well god is imperfect if you are going to adhere to a strictly christian view of it. Also the Bible is not directly from God but passed through mediums and messengers so it's quite possible the true meanings have been skewed. But I get what you're saying. Kinda hard for me to imagine god having a temper tantrum. :)

indeed he was throwing a tempter tantrum.

the thing about god is that he created mankind in his own image.

as far as i know, the koran is the only true (unchanged) version of the bible in existence.

i'm glad this thread has stuck around, it gives me an outlet for some things i've been thinking about alot recently. it's kind of hard to articulate all of them, but this gives me a chance to get pretty close to that. thank you, neversleep.

thanks to all for the interesting conversation.

btw: i'm crazy.

thanks to all for the interesting conversation.

I'll second that!

Well yeah god created us in his image but I think that refers to free will. I suppose power over our own destinies is pretty awesome power but unfortunately we don't have the insight that god possesses to make the best decisions. Unless we posses the christ mind, extacy, enlightenment etc. I suppose.

I like to draw this train of thought into the spirit/body school of thought. I like to think of the soul as a piece of god within all of us and we are just awaiting to be reunited. Whereas the influence of the body interferes with an absolute communion with god by way of human frailty and desire. i.e. hunger, lust, pain, greed etc. Perhaps the seven deadly sins if you will. For they are bodily oriented. An angel in our heads and a beast on our backs.

I don't think you are crazy, but what is crazy anyways? :crazy:

Originally posted by villain

I'll second that!

Well yeah god created us in his image but I think that refers to free will. I suppose power over our own destinies is pretty awesome power but unfortunately we don't have the insight that god possesses to make the best decisions. Unless we posses the christ mind, extacy, enlightenment etc. I suppose.

I like to draw this train of thought into the spirit/body school of thought. I like to think of the soul as a piece of god within all of us and we are just awaiting to be reunited. Whereas the influence of the body interferes with an absolute communion with god by way of human frailty and desire. i.e. hunger, lust, pain, greed etc. Perhaps the seven deadly sins if you will. For they are bodily oriented. An angel in our heads and a beast on our backs.

I don't think you are crazy, but what is crazy anyways? :crazy:

i dunno. i think we, as god is, are perfect imperfections.

of course, i do agree with what you've said about the angel in our heads and the beast on our backs. we've got animal nature and heavenly insight. i don't know that an escapist route is the way to go, but i think the more we further ourselves from the ego, the closer we can get.

maybe it's the ego that keeps us from some things by causing us to doubt? i'm not too sure.

i do know that fear keeps us from alot of insightful thoughts/actions. it's the animal in us, i believe. fear of the unknown, etc. i'm learning alot about that from observing my new puppy.

well, i just got a 40oz and rented "the dark crystal special edition"

out for now, if i repost, it might be unintelligible.

about me being crazy, i just say that to be funny.

Point. Counter-point.

villain

Whereas the influence of the body interferes with an absolute communion with god by way of human frailty and desire. i.e. hunger, lust, pain, greed etc. Perhaps the seven deadly sins if you will. For they are bodily oriented.

Can spirituality not be another impure 'want'

of man? Is it not the pursuit of 'god' sort of

the selfish pursuit of infinity (the one thing

we can not obtain while on this earth)? As it is

not bodily oriented people still do some bunk

deeds in the name of ensuring it. Sometimes

spirituality seems so contrived.

Just had to throw that out there.

edit: spacing thing.

Loss of ego is a most vital ingredient casek. I believe this to be equivalent to being born again. It seems to permeate all mysticism.

26sidedcube: You bring up a very good point. I don't believe the pursuit of god or a godlike state can ever be inherently evil for the nature of god is good. What is that quote? But the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of itself is death? Something like that.

I think if you would take a second look at history with this perspective in mind you will notice this: It is often kings and nations that use spirituality as a weapon. Not the enlightened ones....

My french buddy who lives in spain has been telling me about how this new voting system in the EU would give germany and france the most power. I had acknowledged that I had heard breifly in the news about the addition of several european nations to the EU but was surprised that it got virtually NO COVERAGE! I thought this suspicious so I told him about my conspiracy theory of the fascist infiltrators in US and USSR and the plot to bankrupt them from within a'la "The Beast Reawakens". He then proceeds to tell me of a character named Pierre Plantard who claims to be of the Merovingan bloodline and who in 1940 created the current flag for the EU and proposed to be king of europe on day. Curious as I am I investigated and found a chronology on him.

I think we are all aware that fascism has been rearing it's ugly head in europe as of late so I am concerned. Not only that but the predictions in "the beast reawakens" seem to be coming true with bush gutting the country and these expensive wars with much profits for halliburton.

I remember reading some time ago that the antichrist would be from a unified europe. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is all very eerie and disturbing.

His cross of the south flag does eerily resemble the european flag:

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/agentarcana/EU_cross_of_the_south.jpg'>

My friend says the blue is for the blood of the king.

I'm up to my eyeballs in conspiracy theories now!

all very interesting, but i try not to subscribe to alot of that. it all seems a bit fanciful...who am i to judge, though.

the profits for halliburton..cheney is just a swine like the rest of the govt.

it's all about some control drama type ish.

anyway, i'm going to read more about that pierre plantard. sounds very interesting. thanks for the links.

all very interesting, but i try not to subscribe to alot of that. it all seems a bit fanciful...who am i to judge, though.

the profits for halliburton..cheney is just a swine like the rest of the govt.

it's all about some control drama type ish.

anyway, i'm going to read more about that pierre plantard. sounds very interesting. thanks for the links.

1, i told your ass to get online

2. check my sig

Archived