DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is the most pathetic excuse for graffiti I have ever seen.

between the 2267th diar fill and the xmas jaber face, i'm ready to kill myself, not my tv. I mean seriously, who is this guy kidding numbering those freights, Ive dropped better loads in my toilet.

There isn't one good piece of graffiti on this thread, KytDtc will go down in history as the biggest assemblage of toys in the states pumping out nothing but crap for the last decade. They are an inspiration to people that want to amount to crap in life. BOOOOOOOO

between the 2267th diar fill and the xmas jaber face, i'm ready to kill myself, not my tv. I mean seriously, who is this guy kidding numbering those freights, Ive dropped better loads in my toilet.

There isn't one good piece of graffiti on this thread, KytDtc will go down in history as the biggest assemblage of toys in the states pumping out nothing but crap for the last decade. They are an inspiration to people that want to amount to crap in life. BOOOOOOOO

what a good first post fag...shut your face no one cares

heh.

sounds like diar fucked your girl or somethin gettin all butt hurt like that

...you took all that time to make an account to make yourself look like a dumbass...

hats off to you, fag

Archived