newcastle/north east scene

geto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

NEWCASTLE HAS ALWAYS HAD A GOOD SCENE, EVEN WHEN ITS WENT THROUGH ITS QUIET TIMES OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS, ITS STILL ALWAYS BEEN JUMPIN, ITS JUST NEWCASTLE HAS NEVER BEEN A BIG CITY FOR SUCH SCENE`S LIKE GRAFF, OR HIPHOP.

ITS PROBS GETTIN SMASHED MORE NOW THAN IT HAS IN A LONG TIME, BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE AN WHEN TO LOOK, YOU MIGHT MISS OUT

MORE RIP.... 10 YEARS GONE, LONG TIME MISSED

time for the truth, ive painted in newcastle for around 16years, the scene now is populated by pussy wannabes who think doing 2peces in a hall usually a ripped off nt outline makes them writers. theres kids who did twety or thirty silvers two years ago who are stil claiming to be kings now, whatever. its not about buying paint and paintin colorful pictures, yeah theres a handfull who keep it real, but the majority are fashiuon victims with no respect for the pioneers of the scene in newcastle, they prfer to buy a 600ml chrome and do three silvers out of it,

the names that matter avek, amor<not blowing my own trumpet>acor viru and eags, maybe two or three others. then you got nbt nothing but toys, all they do is walls in a shit oldskool style, the crew isnt even theres to write. it was mores crew, more died ten years ago, got hit by a train, and bero who worshippede the ground he walked on , is ov opinion mores dying words were nbt is your crew now. more left a party on his own pissed walkined home aqlong tracks got hit by train his body was found in pieces along tracks. nm crew is the oldskool guys who made newcastle what it is now. nm are total hardcore writers who know what graff is all about, bombing getting up, steel, everything else is just part and parcel, and yes i do a hell of a lot of walls, some tracksides some street dubs and a lot in halls. but i still find time to travel and paint other citys and countrys.

long wined i know but it seems the people who replied b4 me didnt have much off a clue about necastle scene. graff started appearing around 184 when stylewars and subway art first appeared, that generation are not around anymore, i did my first things around that time but it wasnt until 1988 i first started properly. there was a huge underground train scene, sick for example was doing whole cars in munich in 1990. most out of towners who visit are shockeed at how fucked up the tracsides are, the fun of a subway system, writers do do the subways themselves but they keep it quiet its a small place and the system got its own police force<like most places> and the punishment for doing them usually ends up in a prison sentance.

to be honest u named 3 young 1s acoe viru eags theres a lot more people goin out these days and if you look the tracks are smashed rooftops in town bombing rfh style....newcastle aint as bad as what people think and about people rippin nt outlines....u name 1 toewn in uk witch aint

Originally posted by streetkiller@Apr 28 2005, 06:07 PM

to be honest u named 3 young 1s acoe viru eags theres a lot more people goin out these days and if you look the tracks are smashed rooftops in town bombing rfh style....newcastle aint as bad as what people think and about people rippin nt outlines....u name 1 toewn in uk witch aint

rfh do nothing now, all be it chuf might do a little tagging now and again, yes tracks are bombed, by viru acoe eags amor and avek. i take it your gutted cause you want to be a writer but aint got it in you

Archived