Serval (Switzerland)

cam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, where did you pull this thread out from?

he was in philly for a good year or two... i "heard" he got into some trouble and had to bounce back home though... dude did a shit-ton of illegal peices in chill spots and on regional rail lines though.

i took this around 97... i gotta scan all the other stuff of his i have.

servalgold.jpg

stop bitting serve!!

hahhahhaha i was bound to hear that someday. actually I didn't even know about Serve when i got that name ( google french comics Serval and you'll understand) a few points about that:

1) me and Serve are not in the same league.. i been writing since 92, i'm a new jack, and still learnning at that, so thanks for the compliment, but go check your history before comparing the two of us.

2) if you're going to talk, back it up. Please post the Serve piece that you think i bit from...

3) Have I been influenced by FC/IBM, Hell yeah, and 95% of those painting letters out there as well (whether they admit it or not). Whenever I get shine I always make sure to mention Reyone DVS/IBm is/was my main influence and that I owe him much of my knowledge.

Funny thing is FC members never told me they thought I was biting Serve, but some internet ranger thought he needed to get attention.

If you got any questions PM me...

• 2 months later...

Archived