Datura, Salvia any one??

Guest WeAreJerryLewis

Guest WeAreJerryLewis

Any one tried either one of these?

I tried salvia a few weeks ago ( 8x) and got nothing from it besides a deeply faded feeling ..rather frustrating, although i got a good deal on the viles so im not to upset.. im looking into datura any one ventured into the use of this?

Also The new batch of Green riddeler pills from the uk..any one tried these?? I looked on DANCESAFE.ORG and they werent to be found so im questioning content.

------------------

"If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know shit about datura. Salvia can take some getting used to, and a few tries to really get a "break through" experiance. its a bit difficult to smoke, it has to be inhaled quickly, and at a pretty hot temperature, and it works best if you can take a whole bowl in one hit, hold it in your lungs for 30 seconds while you load another bowl, then exhale and take the next bowl in one huge hit (if possible) and hold it also for 30 seconds. iv had very good results from said method, although im not sure the experiances iv had were all enjoyable, they tend to hit you very fast, and be very intense. if your intrested in it, give it another go, just rember to take huge hits and hold it in your lungs.

another word of advise, have some one watching over you, and have a good place in mind to put the pipe down, because it will hit you fast enough that you can end up burning yourself with the smokin devise. and a sober person is a good idea, as many people seem to tend to get up and move around trying to 'find there way out of the experiance' if you will

oh man...i know everyone's gotta do what they gotta do...but, for what its worth, i would highly recommend NOT trying datura.

i basically went insane..although i didn't realise this--friends i bumped into that night told me i did (as i was wandering around the city like a madwoman)

and while they shepherded me home, someone else took my companion to hospital to revive him from the coma he was practically in...and get his stomach pumped. nasty business

Guest freddy kreuger

i was at a rainbow gathering in new mexico summer 97' there was datura available but i dodn't do it. i was talking to this old hippie named 'rock n roll' who lived in the state forest where the gathering was being held who was talking about how you come face to face with God and the devil on it. sure this dude was spun as is, living with just himself and his donkey in the new mexico state forest, but he bugged me out enough with his stories not to want to mess with it. im crazy enough without having to do anymore psychadelics. yeah, ive also heared to make sure you have others around you. good luck if you go through with it. im interested to hear your review.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

my lil sis fucked with salvia once... said it was a bad, bad time... thats all i know. drugs are bad.

(guns are good though)

yea, it seems to be that the majority of people dont like this plant, it seems to come off as a pretty negitive experiance due to the fact that it comes on fast, and takes you for a hell of a ride. good thing it only last like 15-20 mins or so.

Guest WeAreJerryLewis

Ok just incase any one was interested on this, I read doses instructions on hitting the Salvia and have a rather intersting experiance to share.

Alright so around 12:30 P.M. I and two other friends (we'll call them eye and witness)were at my house relaxing and had just smoked around 3 bowls of dense Norther light and each had downed around 3 or 4 of are usual mixed drinks.

(For us these include Bacardi 151, el presidente and absolut mixed with sweeteners and orange juice.)

As the night progressed we were joined by one of witness'es friends who brought along some shake and a few caps, i took half an 1/8 while witness took a full 1/8th with her friend, and eye steered clear.

After i threw up (wich was rather pleasurable) i begain to catch various tracers and visuals, one that i vaguely remeber taking the shape of a serpent with the emblem of the cross burned into its back and slowly circiling the table.

As the trip went into full effect the four of us decided to go for a walk ( we were in a rather chill situation so there was no fear of getting caught) and i remeber hearing the tree's voices in the wind.

As we stumbeld through the streets i rummaged tru my pockets and found a vile of salvia, at wich point we decided we should head back to my house and try to get it to work.

I took 2 hits out of my bong, wich we also added a small amount of northern light too, and about 15-20 seconds later i felt my face begin to stretch and peel back, like i was speeding thru a wind tunnel.

My body shook violently (according to friends) and i felt my eyes turns water (hard to explian) and burst upon infinity, it felt like my body was a balloon traveling thru a storm and as i reached higher and higher i slowly begain to shrink, back to the size i was before the salvia, back into the chair and back into reality.

Im not sure if the salvia worked because of the way we smoked it, or of because the many different chemicals in my system.

It was a violent experiance tho, and it was harsh on my mind..not pleasurable..but some what becoming..like a fine line between pleasure and pain.

If any ones interested in trying the substance i would highly recommend researching it and being with friends at the time of the trip.

i wouldn't recommend mixing salvia with all that other stuff. that could be one of the reasons you flipped your wig so much. i didn't mind salvia--i thought it was pretty cool it made me alternate between feeling like i was 500 pounds and stuck to the floor and feeling like i was light as a feather and could float. it did only last like 20 minutes though.

Originally posted by WeAreJerryLewis:

Ok just incase any one was interested on this, I read doses instructions on hitting the Salvia and have a rather intersting experiance to share.

Alright so around 12:30 P.M. I and two other friends (we'll call them eye and witness)were at my house relaxing and had just smoked around 3 bowls of dense Norther light and each had downed around 3 or 4 of are usual mixed drinks.

(For us these include Bacardi 151, el presidente and absolut mixed with sweeteners and orange juice.)

As the night progressed we were joined by one of witness'es friends who brought along some shake and a few caps, i took half an 1/8 while witness took a full 1/8th with her friend, and eye steered clear.

After i threw up (wich was rather pleasurable) i begain to catch various tracers and visuals, one that i vaguely remeber taking the shape of a serpent with the emblem of the cross burned into its back and slowly circiling the table.

As the trip went into full effect the four of us decided to go for a walk ( we were in a rather chill situation so there was no fear of getting caught) and i remeber hearing the tree's voices in the wind.

As we stumbeld through the streets i rummaged tru my pockets and found a vile of salvia, at wich point we decided we should head back to my house and try to get it to work.

I took 2 hits out of my bong, wich we also added a small amount of northern light too, and about 15-20 seconds later i felt my face begin to stretch and peel back, like i was speeding thru a wind tunnel.

My body shook violently (according to friends) and i felt my eyes turns water (hard to explian) and burst upon infinity, it felt like my body was a balloon traveling thru a storm and as i reached higher and higher i slowly begain to shrink, back to the size i was before the salvia, back into the chair and back into reality.

Im not sure if the salvia worked because of the way we smoked it, or of because the many different chemicals in my system.

It was a violent experiance tho, and it was harsh on my mind..not pleasurable..but some what becoming..like a fine line between pleasure and pain.

If any ones interested in trying the substance i would highly recommend researching it and being with friends at the time of the trip.

that sounds alot like what iv experianced with it, when combined with other drugs or not. i notice the same sort of "pulling feel" you discribed about your face in the wind tunnel, and i understand its a common accurance.

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

i wouldn't recommend mixing salvia with all that other stuff. that could be one of the reasons you flipped your wig so much. i didn't mind salvia--i thought it was pretty cool it made me alternate between feeling like i was 500 pounds and stuck to the floor and feeling like i was light as a feather and could float. it did only last like 20 minutes though.

sounds like a killer body high, but also sounds like you didnt quite smoke it fast enough and hard enough to reach the true power of the stuff, or you could just have a high tolerance. its pretty hard to get more than a buzz with just the leaves, the extracts are much easier to use if your trying to kill your ego

Archived