YEAH!! EVERYONE JOIN ME!!!

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BASF

'had the pleasure of nodding to in my life', lol you know i'm goin to bite that innit

well i was talking about numbers more terms of patterns and other pretty irrelevant stuff, but embezzeling is cool, i hear that, i hear it.

what methods of embezzelment have you learnt so far, and how far do you have to go?

Im really just learning how to do easy things right now like imputing data manually into various T accounts. Shit is pretty boring. But as far as things go I guess this is pretty good knowledge on how I can keep fake books for laundering money so i can start paying my taxes and actually start buying real things.

Im really trying to stick with it. If you are using this for a real business i supose it would be really helpful but If you are using it for some other purpose it would be even more helpful. There are so many different ways to go in accounting. I dont even think this is something that i want to do for a living. I have at least one more semester of this shit to take though.

Archived