YEAH!! EVERYONE JOIN ME!!!

mr.yuck

Yeah. So its 12:30 eastern time on a wednesday and I,m Wasted. This thread is for the partiers that dont care what day of the week it is. Represent. Or as ion anyof my other threads I dont really care what you do.:lol: :lol: :lol: :king: :king: :) :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They make travelers bottles of almost anything these days. Maybe!

On the other hand. There was just a thread where i was complaining about something. It was great and now i cant find it. I think that one Poet asshole made the thread. I know its not off the firts page yet...

fuck.

I got fucking wasted last night. I was just supposed to go chill with my buddy, but it ended up being an all out drink-a-thon which made me write all over this little pub and culminated with a wrestling match in the middle of a dirty, snow covered street at 3 am.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Its all about going to the bar and having to explain what an incredible hulk is and then that shit costing $9. I'll never do that shit again.

There was a night a couple of months ago that I went out with about 20 friends to a titty bar. Well it was the very last night of this bars existance (due to loss of liquour license) and they were forced to give the ALCOHOL AWAY. I sat and drank about 10 of those fuckin things with Corona and somehow still managed to spend 50-100 bucks. I don't think I will ever get that drunk again.Somehow I drove home from that too.Damn.....

Originally posted by the press

quality thread

Get outta my thread for I puke on you. Bastard!

Its Thursday morning. I'm hung over and getting geared up to go listen to some boring old man talk about numbers for the next hour and a half at school.

[/b]

Originally posted by BASF

numbers are cool. i like 3 and 7. sometimes 5.

Accounting is possibly the most cut and dry course i have ever had the pleasure of nodding of to in my life. Thank God its only an hour and a half and not 3 hours like my other classes.

When I get outta this class your boy will be an embezzeling machine.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Accounting is possibly the most cut and dry course i have ever had the pleasure of nodding of to in my life. Thank God its only an hour and a half and not 3 hours like my other classes.

When I get outta this class your boy will be an embezzeling machine.

'had the pleasure of nodding to in my life', lol you know i'm goin to bite that innit

well i was talking about numbers more terms of patterns and other pretty irrelevant stuff, but embezzeling is cool, i hear that, i hear it.

what methods of embezzelment have you learnt so far, and how far do you have to go?

Archived