BARBARIANS ARE COMING

BIGBLUE

Sittin here woozy off Percocet and Vicodin....

History Chanel presents a nice program about them this week . Just like when Shark Week came out ,I'm glued to the tube. Except this time I have been furnished with one of those digital recorder cable boxes .Thats got me stuck even more. Anyway , I think the breakdown of facts collected is dope . Vikings, Huns, Goths etc , they all had similar intentions but for such primative civilizations the same shit applies today . Some great leaders came from Barbaric ciilizations. This series will show you how identical our country is to the ways of Barbarians. Old wine in a new bottle. The time frame of these leaders varied from five to fifty years just like the reign of a president of the USA as to the run of a Cuban dictator. Now days it's the Barbaric leader with a short run of terror that yeilds the greatest spoils of conquering .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That’s a cool way to go from here to there – silver all up in your skull.

Do they have anything on the Vandals? I get History, but it’s the Canadian one, so I don’t know if it has Barbarian Week like you’re getting. Right now, Guns of Navarone is on, so it’s cool.

HIST CHANNEL

THERE WAS A PIECE ON THE VANDALS BUT IT WAS COUPLED WITH THE HISTORY ON ANOTHER BARBARIC GROUP , CHECK THE INFO GUIDE ON THE TVGUIDES . YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT A FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF THE ORGANIZED CRIME SERIES GOING ON RIGHT NOW . THE ONE WITH PABLO ESCOBAR IS REAL INTERESTING . THEY ALSO HAVE A CORRESPONDING DOCUMENTARY CALLED " PINNAPPLE FACE" THAT TELLS A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT OF THE PABLO ERA .

Archived