2 toy bic pen sketches

Seek One

Originally posted by i sketch sace:

2 pac i think its time you shut the hell up man...i have seen other work from him and he is mad good keep up the good work man-

nick,...im joshes cousin

kewl, I'm assuming that seque's name is nick. I see how it is, all of these toys, seque (seek), jeda, and jica, they're all connected! Nobody is safe anymore!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Colt:

Seek, where are you from? I would love to see you battle Seak from Boston...it would be amusing......

Colt (45)

and this is exactly why i write seque totally different name and meaning seque as in sequence ok i would like to see seak of boston battle all of the other seak,seeks out there seek new orleans, seak germany, and a million others....

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 05-24-2001).]

Originally posted by kid furie:

*start simple*

start simple??? whats wrong with them??? personally i think they were most definitly copied from somewhere but thats just me i sware ive seen that before. those sketches are good if they were on a wall with some color theyd be nasty

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Colt:

Seek, where are you from? I would love to see you battle Seak from Boston...it would be amusing......

Colt (45)

you mean seek from boston?? this kid would burn him if he has good can control seeks pieces that ive seen are wack hes more of a bomber.

Archived