Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that boy lingos got my vote for 2010 but him ables and machine in the top 4

P9070671.jpg

they're too good. its kind of annoying really.

its hard to make turds look like tulips with these cocky bastards and their gay ass, well thought out letter structure.

who wants to paint?

P.S. i AM a cop.

P.P.S. security guard at wally world, but i could radio cops like, fuckin fast man.

odkalldayer'daynahimtalkinboutmufuckahsjfr

knowing all these people i wouldn't feel comfortable saying who's better than who...

they are all good at what they do, and they all do different things...

id say you have to go by crews rather than singular people...

there's way too much to factor in to say who's the best...

i guess if anyone is all around it's lingos

piecing tags throws fills everything

and will someone show coler some love? haha

also machete, these two have been forgotten or something.

lingo abels machete color shef howie yahu vague funk etoms boudin wicket seyes moet reset cens glee herk floe and everybody else that did there thing this year. we shouldn't pick and choose and assign individual rankings. Everybody played a part and deserves to be recognized. at least there is nobody complaining about re-posts from years earlier because of the lack of new graffiti. RIP funk.

I was just speaking in terms of damage and also quality.

Anyone can go out and do a bunch of tags and shitty hollows but the people who plan out spots and do fully filled in stuff especially on certain highways because their are definitely spots in Houston where you have to basically prepare yourself to possibly get caught or at a very minimum run and hide.. the people who do that, no matter how undeveloped your style is, that deserves at least some recognition. To me, that's what graffiti is all about.. the next day driving down a busy ass highway or through downtown and seeing something you did the night before.. always a good feeling.

I was just speaking in terms of damage and also quality.

Anyone can go out and do a bunch of tags and shitty hollows but the people who plan out spots and do fully filled in stuff especially on certain highways because their are definitely spots in Houston where you have to basically prepare yourself to possibly get caught or at a very minimum run and hide.. the people who do that, no matter how undeveloped your style is, that deserves at least some recognition. To me, that's what graffiti is all about.. the next day driving down a busy ass highway or through downtown and seeing something you did the night before.. always a good feeling.

this guys got the right idea

<script src='http://img821.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=p1100458e.jpg' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>p1100458e.jpg</noscript>

LOOKS LIKE A WASTE OF PAINT

<script src='http://img403.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=23m3ddt.jpg' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>23m3ddt.jpg</noscript>

SOME ONE LIKES HIS NOT SO KOOL BAYOU ROLLER

TWO THUMBS DOWN

NO SEAN MAMONES