Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who gives a fuck whos up if u wanna get up then do it........take one can an use it all where people can see it not like gyro and them niggas taggin behind fences in the middle of no where and shit:lol: :lol: .......make ur shit seen thats part of fuckin writing the risk factor or go hit a train if u that fuckin scaaaared like tvc...........................:p

houstons dead...bump that spaz kid atleast it looks nice,,,,,etchbath i love you... i want u to have my baby...bend over n let me sperm u up:)

half u ''tv'' kids suck.....that vein kid is horrible n so is ''shroom'' ugh.....im sticking with my fr8ts where no one will see how bad i suck ha ha,,,,ima toy so what ha ha:lol: :lol:

who wanna play getting up? we can so be all up in new radious:lol: :lol:

bumb a2m.....god i miss those days...:o

vein says vein says shut the fuck u bitch imma burn u niggas like a black hooker off coke street...and sleepwalk what do u write neways bitch imma fuck u and ur siblings with a knife tapped to my dick......u see the problem isnt gettin up its stayin up and if all my shit wasnt buffed there would be hundreds of caper tags riding all over the city...its come to hittin curb/sidewalk tags...u niggas aint blind u know i was uuup solo fuck a crew but after u get popped a few times and the laws start takin pictures of u standing by ur shit it get old...u newbe's will see soon enough how it feels to be popped it makes u think twice about hittin the street...thats y the only time i paint is when im drunk because i dont give a fuck.:D :D :D

oh yea and if ur not taggin in the loop ur a pussy and ur not from houston:lol: :lol: :lol:

vein says vein says shut the fuck u bitch imma burn u niggas like a black hooker off coke street...and sleepwalk what do u write neways bitch imma fuck u and ur siblings with a knife tapped to my dick......u see the problem isnt gettin up its stayin up and if all my shit wasnt buffed there would be hundreds of caper tags riding all over the city...its come to hittin curb/sidewalk tags...u niggas aint blind u know i was uuup solo fuck a crew but after u get popped a few times and the laws start takin pictures of u standing by ur shit it get old...u newbe's will see soon enough how it feels to be popped it makes u think twice about hittin the street...thats y the only time i paint is when im drunk because i dont give a fuck.:D :D :D

oh yea and if ur not taggin in the loop ur a pussy and ur not from houston:lol: :lol: :lol:

i got a good laugh from u ha ha,,,,,you should of never touched a can maybe when ya popped out yo moms vagina they smacked u with a can in the face:lol:

:lol: :lol: u wanna piece it up with me at the wall of fame?:lol: :lol: :lol:

if u tag cubic ur deeeeeefinatly a toy

CUBIKS IS WAY MORE ADVANCED THEN U....YOUR MORE OF A MAJOR TOY,,,

ITS FUNNY HOW U ALLWAYS COME ON HERE JUST TO TAK YOUR NOTHNG MORE THEN A JEALOUS TOY YOURSELF....HATE WILL GET YOU NOWHERE...LETS NOT FORGET YOU SUCK AND U NEVER HAD A STYLE:lol: :lol: :lol:

BUMP SHEFERS,,,I SEE YOU

ya if u wanna meet up at a legal thats good but u must know my niggas makes real crews like tko hit the ground when they buck shots not to mention steal there paint;) ....ask around....fuck graffiti ill get at u niggas for fun. caper bitches Art Fiends...and what do u writye clitcommandor im alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays askin u niggas what u write and know one ever seems to give and answer....when u talk shit sign ur name dont be a fuckjin pusssy cause imma burn u niggas like churria:lol: :lol: